Drivelers are all Hanging On #262

Status
Not open for further replies.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
For the last couple of years I`ve used a walking stick when I`m in the woods. By making it a little over shoulder height, it also serves as a shooting rest if needed. It can be used to nudge a snake out of the way, test how soft a potential boggy spot might be, see how deep the water is, all kinds of useful stuff, in addition to its main job of helping me keep my balance nowadays. Especially at night, because I don`t use a flashlight unless I`m tracking a deer. I prefer to walk in the dark.

Hope you get some relief soon, Mike.
Folks look at me like I'm crazy when I say I don't use a flashlight.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Every time EE starts talking bout deers and dears I get worried.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Hellooo looo loo lo o o

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Got out in the drizzle and blew the leaves off the rest of the front yard.

I thought the rain wasn’t sposed to come in until tomorrow.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
What’s for lunch? :pop:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
What’s for lunch? :pop:
A not so good idea.......... Subway has a new cheesy garlic bread..........they just spread garlic spread, parmasean & mozerella cheese on it first then what ever else you want (I went with the bacon chicken ranch)..........innards good, garlic sauce/spread, not so much..........facepalm:

Cmp1

BANNED
A not so good idea.......... Subway has a new cheesy garlic bread..........they just spread garlic spread, parmasean & mozerella cheese on it first then what ever else you want (I went with the bacon chicken ranch)..........innards good, garlic sauce/spread, not so much..........facepalm:
Have you ever tried the Italian bread with everything on it from Walmart,,,,really good,,,,

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Leftover homemade lasagna,,,,

That sounds good!

That, not so much..... sorry. :bounce:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Fixin to head home. Was told not to come in, but I had already gotten ready and was walking out the door. :rolleyes:
Nobody round here wants to work. ::gone:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Decided I would eat some leftover soup MizT had made. I didn't care for the looks of it, so hadn't tried it, plus there were so many other leftovers I was killing off.

Turned out not bad at all. I'm getting less picky in my old age.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Folks look at me like I'm crazy when I say I don't use a flashlight.

I don't use one either. Of course is stepped in a stump hole two years ago and sprained an ankle.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I rarely used a flashlight myself, but when I did it had a red lense.

When I do occasionally flip one on in unknown terrain it is either red or green lens.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Every time EE starts talking bout deers and dears I get worried.

I'm just so mad at myself because I was walking on grass in the pasture and had gotten close to the edge where the woods start back and lots of leaves had fallen into the two main ruts used for my tires as I drive through the woods into the pasture. The dang rut and the slope of it with the wet leaves is what caused me to slip and fall. I just didn't realize how wet it had become before it was too late. I bet that I could walk the same route and never have that happen again. :banginghe

Chief, I'm seriously considering just sticking with the "dears" and just sell all of my guns and trail cameras etc because in the long run, I might be much safer for sure.

I did have one "dear" call me this morning at 6:30 AM and another "dear" that I have been in love with since I was 13 years old, call me at 9 AM and wanted me to head north asap. Decisions, Decisions !!! :lovey::lovey:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I'm just so mad at myself because I was walking on grass in the pasture and had gotten close to the edge where the woods start back and lots of leaves had fallen into the two main ruts used for my tires as I drive through the woods into the pasture. The dang rut and the slope of it with the wet leaves is what caused me to slip and fall. I just didn't realize how wet it had become before it was too late. I bet that I could walk the same route and never have that happen again. :banginghe

Chief, I'm seriously considering just sticking with the "dears" and just sell all of my guns and trail cameras etc because in the long run, I might be much safer for sure.

I did have one "dear" call me this morning at 6:30 AM and another "dear" that I have been in love with since I was 13 years old, call me at 9 AM and wanted me to head north asap. Decisions, Decisions !!! :lovey::lovey:

As I said, you need a walking stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.