Drivelers craving the backwoods #285

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Wrappin up this Driveler Mark, how y'all are tonight?
I’m good Jeff. Just cruising the forum and thought I’d drop in and say hey. I figured y’all would know what I meant

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Gobbelin, I had to do one here. It was a dogwood root that ran up it about 7-8' long. Almost couldn't pull it out there were so many little roots that filled that corrugated pipe. I shoved the water hose into it with a jet nozzle on it and as it washed the roof grit out it began to move some. Eventually it let got and that joker was at least 7' long the size of that pipe.

I extended it with solid pipe beyond that dogwood about 10'.

I got the back gutters underground draining into the woods. I know it’s coming some day.

This was solid pipe so no or very few roots had grown into it but over it. LOTS of them as my wife chose against my objections to plant a tree 8 feet from the downspout.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
^^^Yall flop over here or naw ? ^^^

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Afterrnoon drivelers.Got back from harassing Chief and a wind storm done blew some eave metal off the high side of the house.
Big prayers going up tonight for Hugh.
Cmp..I,m about 15 miles from Norcross.
Ruger .you might have more fun if you go buy some goldfish and try to catch them out the tub.It's more challenging if you turn the jets on.

Status
Not open for further replies.