Drivelers there will be a tomorrow #300

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Should I be like Nic and have a 45 cocked and pointed?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Australia actually only gets enough rain from coast to about 200 miles inland. Every home has drains hooked to an underground cistern with filters and a pump system.
Bet they didn't numb you up either.

My Dad served in the Navy during WW2, told me the Aussie's were the baddest doods there. If they couldn't fight somebody else in a bar, they'd fight each other.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
My Dad served in the Navy during WW2, told me the Aussie's were the baddest doods there. If they couldn't fight somebody else in a bar, they'd fight each other.

This charge is one of the bravest things I ever heard of. The city has the only wells in area. If the Aussies control the wells they control the roads and a larger army can advance. The Turks had it defended with canon and machine guns. After riding across the desert all night the Aussies came so fast on horse back the Turks couldn’t get the elevation set on their guns. Brave beyond description.

Last edited:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Morn'n Folks.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Mornin Bat

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
You ready for your trip Ruger?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Good morning Dave. How are you doing? I finally get to see the doctor today after 6 weeks.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and HAPPY HUMP DAY to you Quack, Ruger, Batjack, LDave and to the rest of the Sleepy Drivelers.

Ruger, I hope that you have a safe and productive trip to Austin.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Physical therapy going good. Nerve quit throbbing. Sounds like things getting better there.
I've been fine for weeks now, just going to make "Daisey" happy so she'll let me start taking nsaids again.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I WILL BE GLAD TO GIVE YOU "BAIL MONEY" !!

That is what friends are for !!!!!

When I read it, I immediately thought about you !!!!! :cheers:

ps: Many years ago, I had the Mother-in-law from Hades as she put me in the poor house having to continuously get her out of trouble. Heck, I made the mistake of buying her a car (which she wrecked as I also paid the insurance on it for her), paying for her apartment rent, then paying a huge portion of her nursing home costs.

THE TRUE FACT IS WHEN THE NURSING HOME STAFF CALLED ME AT 3 AM ONE NIGHT AND ADVISED ME OF HER DEMISE.......I WAS ONE HAPPY CAMPER FOR SURE AS THAT WAS 9 MONTHS AFTER MY WIFE HAD DIED. UNFORTUNATELY, SHE NEVER COMPREHENDED THAT HER ONLY DAUGHTER WAS DECEASED.

I WAS REALLY GLAD TO BE RELEASED FROM THAT BURDEN AND I COULD FINALLY BREATHE AGAIN !!!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin gentlemen!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Status
Not open for further replies.