Driving Pet Peeve

JonathanG2013

Was checking to see what your driving pet peeve would be?

Mine are below.

People not using blinkers

Texters

Tail Gating

People going slow in fast lane,

People stopping when they see a cop having someone pulled over on side of road.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
My list was about 2 miles long, finally had to tell myself, who cares...... At the end of the day, it's way to much stress for something that really doesn't matter.

Capt Quirk

People who use their blinkers like a magic wand- *POOF* Safe to change lanes or turn.
People who used their turn signal 4 miles ago, and never turned it off.
People.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Running the emergency flashers during a rain storm while driving 55 mph on 285.

livetohunt

My list was about 2 miles long, finally had to tell myself, who cares...... At the end of the day, it's way to much stress for something that really doesn't matter.

I wish I could do that..Driving around and dealing with all the idiots is tough for me. People are the cause of most traffic, if everyone drove like me there would be no traffic.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Me too. I skinned my list back to texters, left lane hogs and Deranged throat punchers.:bounce:

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Me too. I skinned my list back to texters, left lane hogs and Deranged throat punchers.:bounce:

I fit all those profiles. Lol. At least i use talk to text.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I'll have to say, left lane hogs take the cake. :rolleyes:facepalm::huh::huh::huh::huh::shoot:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
If everybody except me would get off the road, the world would be a better place.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
3 lane changers from the right lane,then slam on the brakes cause we are only running 75.

T-N-T

I only use blinkers to tell you that I'm in the process of changing lanes
I will use them to turn into new roads, but on the interstate, they mean "look out"

NOYDB

BANNED
What are these?

Hypermiling is the practice of supposedly getting maximum gas milage out of your vehicle by driving only to conserve gas. No matter the conditions or traffic. They never maintain speed or observe and conform to traffic conditions they drive as if they are the only ones on the road. Getting behind one is a real justification for equipping a car with an RPG and a flame thrower.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
million frustrations while driving. but the ones that get me reved up are, left lane blockers, the ones sitting at a yield sign requiring a 3/4 mile gap before they'll pull into traffic, and the ones that don't know how to share (take the opposite side) those little medians on divided roads.

Meriwether Mike

People who are looking at their phone and miss the left turn signal at the light and then take off through the yellow leaving you to have to wait through another light cycle. I am glad I have a loud horn to assist them in regaining their attention!:bounce: What really gets me are those who will just sit there and watch it happen without honking.

DannyW

People who are looking at their phone and miss the left turn signal at the light and then take off through the yellow leaving you to have to wait through another light cycle.

This...

And those people who purposely drive past you in the "right hand turn only" lane, and then expect the people who have patiently waited in line to let them back over into the thru lane.

Don't try that with me...it ain't happening.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Some dude in a beard driving a Subaru with a bunch of liberal stickers on the back....I guess if he's not slowing me down it doesn't really affect me but I still want to reach in the car and slap him.