Drug addicts, tobacco users and fat people.

someguyintraffic

You don't have to be a redneck or dumb to be an inconsiderate horse's butt and smoke at the entrance to a restaurant.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
No. I should have written a little differently I guess.

Basically, I could care less what unhealthy decision you decide to make.
Whether your fat, a smoker, druggie, alcoholic....I don’t care. Doesn’t bother me one bit. If you want to bash me
for dipping that is fine, I know it’s stupid. I know it cost a lot of money and it’s unhealthy.

I am simply asking, why is it acceptable to bash the guy with a cigarette hanging out of his Mouth, but not the guy 75 pounds overweight with diabetes.
How come there are warning labels on your dip can but not a double whopper?
Why Are cigarettes taxed at 10x the rate of Krispy Kreme doughnuts? When all of the above are equally unhealthy.
The real answer is, most of us only bash eachother to be funny or sarcastic, or if you're like sinclair and you just don't know better. If anything the over-weight get spared because most of us up in here are big'ns. The folks you've cited that have taxed the tabacco are working toward taxing, and outlawing those big macs and donuts you speak of, along with cokolers and plastic straws. They just haven't got it done yet. But those people aint us in here.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

sinclair1

The real answer is, most of us only bash eachother to be funny or sarcastic, or if you're like sinclair and you just don't know better. If anything the over-weight get spared because most of us up in here are big'ns. The folks you've cited that have taxed the tabacco are working toward taxing, and outlawing those big macs and donuts you speak of, along with cokolers and plastic straws. They just haven't got it done yet. But those people aint us in here.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

sinclair1

I picked up a few pounds the last few months with all the meetings and paid lunches.:flag: I feel like a fat loser about it too. I will fix it post hast.

Argent11

Ive read where you can stop smoking but it will take years to reverse the effects. And it can still come back to haunt you years later.

sinclair1

So whats the solution? Round up all the fat people and force them to eat vegetables. To some people doing drugs is stupid to some people using tobacco or alcohol is stupid to some over eating is stupid. Some think its stupid that tax dollars pay for any of it. Has anyone seen that show my 600lb life. Disgusting.
They are all stupid, which is why I worked my tail off to be a ex-dipper, ex-drinker and ex over eater. As long as you can live with the outcome of your life's decision, it's all good. No regerts !

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
I've quit smoking probably 20 times, I've got Chantix now,,,,
Be careful with that stuff. I've seen 1st hand how serious the side effects are. Luckily he knew something wasn't right and was able to get help before anything bad happened. I know it doesn't do that with everyone, but just be carful.

sinclair1

So why stop now?:huh:
I quit drinking the minute the doctor said my liver enzymes were up. My brother didn't ......he choose the forum favorite. We all die from somethin. He did, but it was heavy drinking and too many pizzas at 49.
I quit dipping just because it's nasty and a stupid waste of money. The cancer threat was minimal for dipping. I know hundreds of dippers and only one had a spot removed . Several over eaters and drinkers are gone from my highschool days.

Cmp1

BANNED
I love my brewskis, Little Debbie's, RC Cola a stogie occasionally, definitely want to quit smoking though, but I eat healthy, have very low cholesterol, 162lbs, no drugs, very little fast food,,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED
Be careful with that stuff. I've seen 1st hand how serious the side effects are. Luckily he knew something wasn't right and was able to get help before anything bad happened. I know it doesn't do that with everyone, but just be carful.
Thanks bud's,,,, I've heard,,,,

someguyintraffic

Ive read where you can stop smoking but it will take years to reverse the effects. And it can still come back to haunt you years later.

I quit after 20 years with Nicorette gum. Hacked that tar up for a year. Still have a cough sometimes 5 years free. Dr says lungs look " ok ".