Drunk removed from flight.

Thread starter #1

NOYDB

Drunk removed from flight. While acting up pilot tried to defuse situation, so the drunk hit the pilot. As he was removed from the plane he said to the security "why are you arresting me?".

Cmp1

Swamp Yankee OABA Recipient
Drunk removed from flight. While acting up pilot tried to defuse situation, so the drunk hit the pilot. As he was removed from the plane he said to the security "why are you arresting me?".
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚,,,,duh,,,,

zedex

And now you're laughing at me ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Cmp1

I had 11 JD and Cokes on a flight from Frankfurt to DET in the 80s,,,,I was fine,,,,I didn't drive,,,,I was on reduced fare standby,,,,

Capt Quirk

Yeah, the good old days, when you could smoke and drink on planes. You about need to, just to tolerate the experience. I haven't voluntarily flown since... the 80's?

Cmp1

Yeah, the good old days, when you could smoke and drink on planes. You about need to, just to tolerate the experience. I haven't voluntarily flown since... the 80's?
Yep,smoked in the rear,,,,was almost a club member too,,,,๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I remember lighting up on the plane. As soon as that no smoking light went out, you heard the lighters being flipped open.

drhunter1

I will not get on a plane sober. I hate flying.

drhunter1

It used to be fun, but it feels like Iโ€™m being herded like cattle now.
I know statistically it's safer to fly than drive, but that's a skewed stat. There are more people on the roads than in the air.