Ducks arriving by the day...

flatsmaster

Dang Mex ur not suppose to help the hunters who's dogs won't stay screwed down ... always entertaining watching except for the yelling ... funny how many dogs names u know but not the hunters :) haha

Mexican Squealer

Dang Mex ur not suppose to help the hunters who's dogs won't stay screwed down ... always entertaining watching except for the yelling ... funny how many dogs names u know but not the hunters :) haha
Ha i hear you Chuck, get ready for whistles, cussing and yelling...no doubt!

To say I'm envious would be an understatement. You've got a great looking area, as for me, I'll be slumming it with the public land bubba's again.

Mexican Squealer

Thanks Huck, place is a work in progress with a long way to go. Plenty of ducks to be killed on pubic land and I have spent many nights in a boat getting ready for it. Good luck

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Nice place squealer!!!!!! You don't by chance still own the place down from me and need someone to go watch it for you do ya?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I figured..... And by watch it I meant with the dog and the benelli just in case

gtmcwhorter

Eager to see what the warm up will do

flatsmaster

Looking good Mex ... I had 2 groups of about 30 each in my lake when I got back from Illinois ... hopeful a few more didn't spot ur place and made it to Fl ...

Mexican Squealer

Sounds good Flats, I was only watching for about 5 minutes this am but didn’t see nearly the amount of ducks I saw yesterday pm....they might have been stopping to feed on their way to a Florida vacation.

Mexican Squealer

Birds seem to have moved through. Hoping that weather system up north brings us new birds for Sat. but not expecting much. Low numbers of birds first season but good variety. Teal, Woodies, Cans, Ringnecks, Mallards and Buffleheads bagged so far.