east point for week

hog daddy

headed to eastpoint for week hope to find some trout and reds mabe some triple tail never caught any of them any body been always looking for tips and tricks and some fresh seafood boy howdy look out moutin man headed south

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
headed to eastpoint for week hope to find some trout and reds mabe some triple tail never caught any of them any body been always looking for tips and tricks and some fresh seafood boy howdy look out moutin man headed south
Gonna be hot, but I hope y'all have a good trip!

Swamprat

Swamprat
Wade the flats between Eastpoint and Apalach. Park on side of road where there is no houses. Go early and I mean be in the water just as it is cracking light. Topwater or a gulp under a popping cork. Repeat about 2 hours before dark.

Can't help with the tripletail since they like floating structure and not even sure if they get up in the bay...they prefer deeper water.

diamondback

Swamp rat is dead on for trout and reds. I will add do not put fish on a stringer and drag them around. Sharks are thick around there this time of year. You can also get a headlight and go at night and get a mess of blue crabs pretty easy if the water is clear. Probably should take a gig just in case there are flounder.