Easter Fish Fry

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Some of my family got together down at Mama's yesterday. I fired up the burner and fried a sinful amount of Clark's Hill catfish, jalapeno/onion hushpuppies, and french fries. Got pics of some of it before it disappeared:

catfish.jpg

catfish2.jpg

pups.jpg

pups2.jpg

fries.jpg

My sisters and nieces made some sides, too, but I didn't get pics while I was cooking.

I also baked a strawberry swirl cream cheese pound cake, and made a grasshopper pie. Nobody left hungry:

pound-cake.jpg

poundcake2.jpg

grasshopper.jpg

Big7

The Oracle
Some of my family got together down at Mama's yesterday. I fired up the burner and fried a sinful amount of Clark's Hill catfish, jalapeno/onion hushpuppies, and french fries. Got pics of some of it before it disappeared:

View attachment 1220599

View attachment 1220600

View attachment 1220601

View attachment 1220602

View attachment 1220603

My sisters and nieces made some sides, too, but I didn't get pics while I was cooking.

I also baked a strawberry swirl cream cheese pound cake, and made a grasshopper pie. Nobody left hungry:

View attachment 1220604

View attachment 1220605

View attachment 1220606
What is in a Grasshopper Pie?

I never heard of it. Looks good tho. :)

fishfryer

frying fish driveler

View attachment 1220599

View attachment 1220600

View attachment 1220601

View attachment 1220602

View attachment 1220603

View attachment 1220604

View attachment 1220605

View attachment 1220606
I could put away a lot of that fried fish. The desserts are beautiful but I’d bypass them for hushpuppies and fish.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
What is in a Grasshopper Pie?

I never heard of it. Looks good tho. :)
Cream cheese/whipped cream mint pie in a crushed Oreo crust.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Durn, man! I’d destroy that! One of my favs!