EASY Hog Trapping on small farm in Albany (Putney)

8N-Sam

I have a small 40 acre farm that hogs are now tearing up all up and down my driveway and edges of woods and pecan orchard. If any one with portable traps is interested in some very easy trapping please contact me. You will not have to haul traps back into woods, just set off truck at edges of roads , woodline and orchard.
No other hunting allowed, just trapping of hogs. They are nocturnal so hunting them will not work and property is too small for dogs to be used.. They are not used to traps as it has been over 3 years since we trapped on my property and at that time we built a coral trap and caught 9 in one setting of the trap. That is the only time hog traps have been on my property.
If interested please contact me directly at sam9266@aol.com and we will talk. I do not want any of the hogs, you can have all of them, give them away or kill them and leave them, I don't care. These are mostly feral domestic hogs and some long haired wild boars mixed in. I can assist with baiting and watching traps and call when hogs are trapped.
I need to move quick on this, they are tearing up my driveway, roads and orchard every night.

Thanks... Sam
Albany, GA ( Putney )

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Good luck Sam. You know you can shoot them at night right?

8N-Sam

Thanks befriended,
Yes, I shot one around 150lbs in my driveway last week at night but I don’t have time for shooting them and I’m sure trapping will be quicker.
Someone stole my old hog trap and really don’t want to buy or make another. I was hoping someone near by would want to trap them for the meat.
Thanks again... Sam

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’m sure someone will come along , wish I was closer !

Jester896

Senior Clown
PM me contact info and I will let a fella I know about you from Baconton. Think his trap has cell phone trigger.

Mexican Squealer

Don’t know anyone who would fool with that for free...good luck though. All i can do to stay on top of the sorry bastages.