El Lobo Returns!

olcaptain

El Lobo Returns

Jerry Howard and I were graced today with the presence of a special guest. Many of you will know him as soon as you view the picture below:

Every outstanding team has at least one All-Star player. Every successful group has that special someone, that celebrity who stands out above his peers. The DRCFA is no exception. I am proud to announce that today marked the official return of Chuck “El Lobo” Wolf to our DRCFA stories. Chuck made headlines two years ago by earning the name of “Snap-Daddy” when he brought this 18 plus pound Jurassic Park reject to the surface of Dog River…..

Last season Chuck’s name was changed to “Top Cat” Wolf when he brought this fine 9lb Channel Cat aboard the ALVA D!

With those credentials there was no limit to the possibilities today. Chuck has kept a low profile so far this year because of silly things like work, chores and kids. We tutored him extensively on regaining his priorities.We had some great bank talk and had a great time. How can you not enjoy the riverbank when the temperatures are finally 70 or above? Did we really have a good time today? Just look at the smiles in the first picture! Did “Happy” Howard get a new nickname today? Did Chuck continue to stand in center stage? Just who caught what today? I thought you’d never ask…but (change of direction) a picture is worth a thousand words………….

Until next time, keep those lines tight and the drag set just right!

The Ol' Captain

"Be Ye fishers of men....You catch 'em and He will clean 'em."

Lightninrod

Great story and Pics Captain!

Dan