Email from Amazon

Gator89

This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification. Your charity, Gun Owners Foundation, recently received a quarterly donation of $10,760.34 thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com.

To date, AmazonSmile has donated a total of:

• $94,461.18 to Gun Owners Foundation
  • $134,890,393.33 to all charities
Thank you for supporting Gun Owners Foundation by shopping at smile.amazon.com.

If you shop on Amazon, please sign up for AmazonSmile and choose the Gun Owners Foundation. Gun Owners of America, I am a member of that organization, administers the Gun Owners Foundation.

It does not cost the shopper any extra, it just helps determine how Amazon spends their charity funds.

LTZ25

What did that group do with 94 million dollars ? How doe get on that board of directors ?

PappyHoel

Cool, i will go check it out.

shdw633

This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification. Your charity, Gun Owners Foundation, recently received a quarterly donation of $10,760.34 thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com.

To date, AmazonSmile has donated a total of:

• $94,461.18 to Gun Owners Foundation
  • $134,890,393.33 to all charities
Thank you for supporting Gun Owners Foundation by shopping at smile.amazon.com.

If you shop on Amazon, please sign up for AmazonSmile and choose the Gun Owners Foundation. Gun Owners of America, I am a member of that organization, administers the Gun Owners Foundation.

It does not cost the shopper any extra, it just helps determine how Amazon spends their charity funds.

Got a similar email but for St Judes.