Enjoying the last days off summer Driveler #255

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Dang, the old one, Driveler Thread # 254 on my screen has completely disappeared for now. I hope that someone rescues it and at least puts it back up for future reference even if it is closed and locked now.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Somebody probably deleted it because I drew attention to being the first poster on the last page.:rolleyes:
Sorry.:oops:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
snifff sniff ah the smell of a fresh driveler.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Dang, the old one, Driveler Thread # 254 on my screen has completely disappeared for now. I hope that someone rescues it and at least puts it back up for future reference even if it is closed and locked now.

yep it is GON

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
43 minutes ago.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
greg n thanks

Chief you home?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
greg n thanks

Chief you home?

No sir, one more show tonight in Greenville. Would go home tonight, but my ride lives in Memphis and just wants to leave in the morning. The rest of the boys from ATL are leaving tonight, but I don’t want to abandon my bud.

redeli

"Useless Billy Coach"
Went back to catch up and it is gon

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I bet it could be revived if'n someone wanted to. There is a difference between a hard and soft delete.

Morning

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
yw eli

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
drivelers sure are late this morning

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Well today is HUMP DAY but I don't feel like getting in a big hurry to do anything today. My name might be UNCLE JOE because I am moving kind of slow this morning.

Good Morning Gobblin, Eli and to the rest of the sleeping Drivelers out there this morning that are still getting their beauty sleep.

Gobblin, your coffee has at least got me vertical now. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.