Enjoying the last days off summer Driveler #255

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Morning ya'll.Hope everyone recovers from their weekend. Sounds like today should be renamed Moaning Monday. It if wern't for aleve and Tiger balm I would be going with Miggy to the crackadoc today. Oh wait.. thats tomorrow.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
OOPS...I messed up and ate a little breakfast after 7am and wasn't sposed to before my stress test today. I called the nurse and she spoke with the nuclear tech and said it would probably be ok since it's not until 2 pm. I did get the NO Caffeine for 24 hours correct and that was the important part.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
OOPS...I messed up and ate a little breakfast after 7am and wasn't sposed to before my stress test today. I called the nurse and she spoke with the nuclear tech and said it would probably be ok since it's not until 2 pm. I did get the NO Caffeine for 24 hours correct and that was the important part.
Oh wow............better safe than sorry!! :cheers:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:smash:heelllloooo, is this thing on???"worthless::biggestshoot::yeah::rofl::fine::crazy::yawn::type::hair::smash:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
:smash:heelllloooo, is this thing on???"worthless::biggestshoot::yeah::rofl::fine::crazy::yawn::type::hair::smash:

I know mines not working. I think my computer had a huge party this weekend and is still hung ova. Can't even transmit a tax return. facepalm:facepalm::banginghe:banginghe:biggestshoot:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Bout done with this stress test, couple more times under a scan and I’m outta here.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Don't forget to smile Chief

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:yeah: :fine: ::gone:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
keebs, don't forget to turn out the lights as you hurry out the door.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
MzH22, did you leave early?

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Jeff fa fa. I got a text from Greg and Angela asking if Jag was GON be at the beach camping Labor day. They just love that fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.