Enjoying the last days off summer Driveler #255

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Why on earth would parents do that to their children.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
7 hour drive?
From Greensboro yes, but I was coming out of Greenville,SC.

Good morning folks, safe travels Chief

Mornin Wy, thanks.

Heck, I was thinking maybe 3-3 1/2 hours at most based on the Atlanta traffic.

I saw Chief and Rhonda getting rowdy last night in Greenville !!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

She'd kick my butt.... :bounce:

I watched a little of the show myself.

Worse show ever last night. :rolleyes:

LOVEMYLABXS

Mornin going to be about 95+ today and the smoke is hanging in here so BAD but I got a couple of shots for the new driveler 100_1380 (1024x768).jpg100_1377 (1024x768).jpg100_1371 (1024x768).jpg

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
stonerbro,

breath easy

nice pics as usual

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
So, people are posting pics from the Class reunion and I'm laughing in every single picture. Imagine that. :bounce::bounce::rofl:

LOVEMYLABXS

stonerbro,

breath easy

nice pics as usual
Nice pics Stonerbro

Thanks guys just wish we had some of that rain yall are getting. Been running between 95 and a 105 for the last week plus. Getting some thunder and lightening storms but no rain:banginghe Lot's of fires around but thankfully nuttin close ::; just a lot of soke...

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Thanks guys just wish we had some of that rain yall are getting. Been running between 95 and a 105 for the last week plus. Getting some thunder and lightening storms but no rain:banginghe Lot's of fires around but thankfully nuttin close ::; just a lot of soke...
Hope it don't get close!!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Just woked up....

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Can you die from sciatic nerve damage? MIL just told me her sciatic nerve is hurting .... Just axin?
no, but you sure can be in some major pain with it............ if ya wanna look up how to help her hush up about it, google sciatic nerve relief, some of the stretches they showed really helped me........... and yes, it is painful!

Status
Not open for further replies.