Status
Not open for further replies.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Someone tell my electric bill that summer's over. :eek2:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Someone tell my electric bill that summer's over. :eek2:

Mine this past month was higher than the same month last year. Watt is up with that?

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Mine this past month was higher than the same month last year. Watt is up with that?
My honeywell thermostat tracks this stuff month to month and year to year. It sent me an email telling me that our usage was up 25% in July over the same a year ago. :hair:
The new system is suppose to go in next Wednesday. Going from one 5 ton 8 seer unit (old) to a 2 ton 14 seer for upstairs and a 4 tone 14 seer for downstairs.

Murphy's Law says as soon as I get the more efficient systems in, replacing the dinosaur, that cooler weather will set in for good and all of that money would have been for naught, until next year of course. :banginghe:banginghe

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
My honeywell thermostat tracks this stuff month to month and year to year. It sent me an email telling me that our usage was up 25% in July over the same a year ago. :hair:
The new system is suppose to go in next Wednesday. Going from one 5 ton 8 seer unit (old) to a 2 ton 14 seer for upstairs and a 4 tone 14 seer for downstairs.

Murphy's Law says as soon as I get the more efficient systems in, replacing the dinosaur, that cooler weather will set in for good and all of that money would have been for naught, until next year of course. :banginghe:banginghe

Good. Wish you had spent the money sooner. :hair:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Between Uncle Sam, vehicle maintenance and now this, I'm about ready to sell it all and move to a tent in the mountains. This is killin me.

Creative taxes, cheaper than a new ve-hikle, and happy wife. Solved!!

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Yeah, the problem is it's my vehicle that needs the work. No vehicle, no work, no money to pay for all of this stuff to keep the wife happy. It's a vicious cycle I tell ya, vicious.
We all have self inflicted wounds. Hope you heal up quickly.

LOVEMYLABXS

Know what ya meen bro ya can see the light at the end of the tunnel and then some jerk moves the end of the tunnel.

Had to put a new roof on the house to make the insurance company happy thenhave well problems think the insurance company will help? Nope but the wife is happy we have water again so I guess all is still good:huh:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Know what ya meen bro ya can see the light at the end of the tunnel and then some jerk moves the end of the tunnel.

Had to put a new roof on the house to make the insurance company happy thenhave well problems think the insurance company will help? Nope but the wife is happy we have water again so I guess all is still good:huh:
I did the new roof this last fall. :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

Status
Not open for further replies.