Et tu Academy Sports?

Miguel Cervantes

GON Severe Weatherman
Just posted my displeasure on the Twitterverse as well.

dwhee87

Lawyers and outlaws run the world, heros don't stand a chance.
Remember this if you are ever tempted to intercede in a self defense event that includes anyone other than your family/loved ones.

Ruger#3

Oh and I've never had anyone walk me to the door with a gun purchase in Academy. Now at the defunct Gander Mountain, it happened every time.
Haven’t bought anything from Gander Mountain but gun sales at Academy never required a walk out in my experience.

Miguel Cervantes

GON Severe Weatherman
The one in Snellville does.
Contrary to store policy, that is to protect you from being robbed before you get out of the store in Snellville. :rofl:

Ruger#3

The one in Snellville does.
Interesting, Academy carrying Yildiz got my attention. The over and under .410 is a great little rabbit gun. Went out the door with the box under my arm.

Oh, I have sense lost this weapon. :D

drhunter1

Interesting, Academy carrying Yildiz got my attention. The over and under .410 is a great little rabbit gun. Went out the door with the box under my arm.

Oh, I have sense lost this weapon. :D
Dang boating accidents. 😁

Miguel Cervantes

GON Severe Weatherman
No doubt. You obviously know "The New Snellville".
That is why we fled that cesspool of insanity 11 years ago, but not before I ripped the then Mayor with a 6 page dissertation on what Snellville was in 69' vs what the politicians and real estate slum lords had turned it into. Been gone 10 years and I will go miles out of my way to not even drive through it going from point 'A' to 'B'.

I wonder if it was due to public pressure or a change in policy.

drhunter1

That is why we fled that cesspool of insanity 11 years ago, but not before I ripped the then Mayor with a 6 page dissertation on what Snellville was in 69' vs what the politicians and real estate slum lords had turned it into. Been gone 10 years and I will go miles out of my way to not even drive through it going from point 'A' to 'B'.
The hordes moved their way north from south Atl biringing destruction and lower housing prices along the way and the Gwinnett County Commission facilitated it all with their uncontrolled growth initiative. Greedy you know what's!

Jester896

i just hope that it was with lost pay...only way I might have gone back. Several time in my life I have said, "I was looking for a job when I got this one."