Even the music is torturous

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
LOL.
I always had a sneaky suspicion about some a those guys.

oldfella1962

"Kalid bin-Hazim also heard music in his interrogation cell, including Rihanna’s “Umbrella” and Bobby McFerrin’s “Don’t Worry, Be Happy”—traditionally upbeat tunes. Only this time, CIA agents were singing the songs to “torture” people." :oops:

Sorry Padre - every single NDE so far has been explained or debunked or turned out to be an outright hoax. No doubt it seemed real to you - and to many others - but you are mistaken.

oldfella1962

Makes sense as far as dreams go. My typical dreams are so surreal (yet very detailed) and pretty long - they play out typically to be about ten minutes, sometimes longer. They are weird to the point where my waking imagination couldn't begin to think up anything so bizarre.

My nightmares though are VERY brief, often only a few seconds long.

oldfella1962

Okay I read the article: o_O What's amazing is that nearly all who take it have very similar experiences as far as the specific characters and their functions in those hallucinations. There must be a certain section of the brain - that we all have - that is stimulated by the DMT overload. But that makes sense sinch tiny amounts of DMT are activated during birth, death and dreams in the human brain naturally.
Granted that crocodile r*** was an outlier to be sure, but I guess not all trips can be pleasant ones! Sidenote I recently had a nightmare (I rarely remember the specifics, but most nightmares involve evil spirits/satan and whatnot) where satan/a demon picked me up and body-slammed me to the floor (he could have used a suplex to slam me or maybe a judo hip-throw) and pinned me there and I couldn't move). :hair:

Any young musicians looking for names for their band? Here you go:

"translinguistic elves," "friendly fractal entities," "elf legions of hyperspace," "tykes," "meme traders," "art collectors," and "syntactical homunculi."
:rockon:

Last edited: