Ever read something that really infuriates you? Man this is horrendous

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Just need to get the word to big bubba. They will get a taste of their own medicine

Artfuldodger

The weird thing about these types of abuse stories is it involves many family members to even include extended family members.

I can see one individual family member being that evil but a whole family?

Horns

The weird thing about these types of abuse stories is it involves many family members to even include extended family members.

I can see one individual family member being that evil but a whole family?
Agreed. It’s impossible to believe that the entire family was trash and treated those kids like that but apparently it’s true

Reactions: Dub

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I'd be proud to beat all five of those vermin to death with my bare hands. Either that or let them get a running start and turn my Dobermans loose on them.

Heck, I'd beat three of them to death and let Greta and Sophie chase the other two down and tear them apart. That seems fair.

Horns

I'd be proud to beat all five of those vermin to death with my bare hands. Either that or let them get a running start and turn my Dobermans loose on them.

Heck, I'd beat three of them to death and let Greta and Sophie chase the other two down and tear them apart. That seems fair.
I like your style

Horns

I frighten myself with how easily a long list of unimaginably horrible things I'd like to do to monsters like that pops into my head before I can finish reading about them.
I have some dark things come to mind while reading it. What kind of monsters are they? And is it bad that I could be worse to them than they were to the kids?

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy

Can I please knee cap them with a .22 before you turn the dogs loose?

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
I've seen a lot in over 25 years of working but that is horrendous!
The death penalty is too kind for those pieces of garbage.
Those poor little children.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Those poor children.:mad:

I’ll provide the pickup and the chain then pray. :smash::smash:

Big7

The Oracle
Hard to imagine that going on for so long.
Especially since DFACS SHOULD have made a visit the year prior.

I'm with some that have already posted. No telling what I would do if given the chance.
Guaranteed, it would be very slow and very painful.facepalm:

sinclair1

It's hard to read stuff like. I still want to go beat this lady after 6 years.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stevie Ray

Pure evil and so sad, I hope those people rot and I hope those kids rest forever in peace.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike 65

That’s to quick, need to take as long as it took for those poor kids to die, if not longer.

Horns

It's hard to read stuff like. I still want to go beat this lady after 6 years.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
That “lady” is clueless. All she is worried about is her food stamp card. She should burn