Ex-Ukraine ambassador testified

I was nevertheless incredulous that the U.S. government chose to remove an ambassador based, as best as I can tell, on unfounded and false claims by people with clearly questionable motives,” she said in a scathing account of the way she was removed from her post.
Say what? Where the dickens has she been? Isn't that exactly what they have been trying to do to Trump since the election?

Sounds insincere to me. I think I will wait for the Adam Schiff parody to form an opinion.

Thread starter #3

Horns

This is the money shot here:
“Although I understand that I served at the pleasure of the President, I was nevertheless incredulous that the U.S. government chose to remove an ambassador based, as best as I can tell, on unfounded and false claims by people with clearly questionable motives,” she said in a scathing account of the way she was removed from her post.

So stop crying. You work at the pleasure of the president. He decided it was time for you to go

This is the money shot here:
“Although I understand that I served at the pleasure of the President, I was nevertheless incredulous that the U.S. government chose to remove an ambassador based, as best as I can tell, on unfounded and false claims by people with clearly questionable motives,” she said in a scathing account of the way she was removed from her post.

So stop crying. You work at the pleasure of the president. He decided it was time for you to go
I suspect that the claims were only unfounded because they didn't feel the need to tell her, because, she serves at his will.

She appears to be a putz!

Horns, in your honest opinion, you dont think the two associates of the president's lawyer who were just arrested had anything to do with her removal? Do you belive they set up a shell company and gave a Trump PAC $350,000 before her removal? The president's reps will never directly deny anything, they just counter any accusation towards Trumps with accounts of how quilty Hillary and Biden are. That's not really a defense.

Last edited:
Horns, in your honest opinion, you dont think the two associates of the president's lawyer who were just arrested had anything to do with her removal?
No.

Do you belive they set up a shell company and gave a Trump PAC $350,000 before her removal?
Do you have any proof this has happened?

If there is proof it happened do you have any proof Trump or his campaign knew about this and were complicit?

After all of the things that have been thrown at Trump that have all turned out to be lies do you believe he would be stupid enough to serve up a slam dunk like they are claiming?

After all the things that have been thrown at Trump that have all turned out to be lies do you believe Trump's attorneys don't coach the President to keep him out of trouble?

Knowing that the President's phone call to the Ukrainian President was recorded by numerous intelligence outfits including and especially Russia and China, do you believe if the written transcript in public domain is a lie that multiple sources would not have released the actual transcript by now? If not, why not?

What I know is that I don’t know and neither do you. See we have a Lizard, a Duck and an Emu selling us insurance, a Dog selling us baked beens and a passel of lying real people selling us the news.
The truth has become as elusive as Bigfoot.

No.

Do you have any proof this has happened?

If there is proof it happened do you have any proof Trump or his campaign knew about this and were complicit?

After all of the things that have been thrown at Trump that have all turned out to be lies do you believe he would be stupid enough to serve up a slam dunk like they are claiming?

After all the things that have been thrown at Trump that have all turned out to be lies do you believe Trump's attorneys don't coach the President to keep him out of trouble?

Knowing that the President's phone call to the Ukrainian President was recorded by numerous intelligence outfits including and especially Russia and China, do you believe if the written transcript in public domain is a lie that multiple sources would not have released the actual transcript by now? If not, why not?
I do not have proof. I have only heard the details of the indictment. I freely admit the dems are filthy with Ukrane money. I just think the details about Trump and Trump's surrogates dealings in Ukrane ring true to me. However; I'm pulling pine stumps with my kubota today and dont have time to win yall over to the never Trump camp. I will continue to collect converts tomorrow when I'm at work.

Thread starter #12
Horns, in your honest opinion, you dont think the two associates of the president's lawyer who were just arrested had anything to do with her removal? Do you belive they set up a shell company and gave a Trump PAC $350,000 before her removal? The president's reps will never directly deny anything, they just counter any accusation towards Trumps with accounts of how quilty Hillary and Biden are. That's not really a defense.
No to first question. Anything is possible but it should be proven