Experienced husband and wife hunters looking for a new club.

firehuntfish

Hey Ya'll,

I lost the lease to the club I have been on for the last 16 years, and I am looking to join a new one with both my wife and me as hunters. Paying 2 separate memberships is not a problem.

I have been a club president myself for much of the 16 years, so I am well aware of the time and effort necessary to have a successful club. I am looking for a well-managed, smaller club of 12 members or less with at least 250 acres per member. Cost is not an issue if the quality is there.

We are both experienced hunters and both mainly prefer to bow hunt. Trophy management is a plus and we personally would not shoot a buck that was not a mature trophy. We would like to shoot a doe or two for meat each season.

I am very experienced at planting food plots, building and hanging stands, I and have farm equipment to provide if necessary. We both enjoy the land work and actually look forward to the workdays. I have several references from the previous club members to provide.

Please message me back here on the GON forum, text or call my cell anytime. Thanks very much...

Dan L.
954-328-6314