Facebook hunting group

Hello everyone I would like to invite anyone that loves to talk and post about hunting to join my group on Facebook. It's a small group now but we are growing. I'm looking to get some more good people to join. So if you live anywhere in Georgia you are free to join. If you have any questions feel free to ask. The name of the group is "Welcome Hunters". Thanks everyone.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
I will continue to post and read here. Thanks all the same. Facebook is the debbil.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
:whip:
:bounce:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
"You can't get there from here".Seriously,I typed in the name and nothing close came up.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
do they like talking about corn in that room ?
You gotta sell yourself better than that to get an approval. He don't know if you`re going postal on them or supporting them.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
You gotta sell yourself better than that to get an approval. He don't know if you`re going postal on them or supporting them.

It funny u use the word postal !! I just got out like a few years ago. Eerrrrr I’ll try and sell my self to them a little better. Thanks for the advise. Bro !

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
It funny u use the word postal !! I just got out like a few years ago. Eerrrrr I’ll try and sell my self to them a little better. Thanks for the advise. Bro !
10-4.............inmatesearch.com ::ke::rofl:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Ok bozs
I’m thinking I’d like to join. Just a little about myself 1st !!
I got a deer stand about 4’ tall to the bottom over looking a nice food plot.
The food plot is 30’ wise and about 70’ Long. At the end of that long plot I have a feeder. It goes off at daylite. 10am. 4 pm and 30 minutes before dark.
I stare at it for hours while enjoying a few beverages. My rifle is leaned up in the corner. (Safety off) ready for action. Last year I got 2 deer in one sitting. A fat doe and another deer. I didn’t see the spots on the other one but it just would not leave. Any way.
This year I plan on waiting it out and going for “bone” !! I have a management program in place now.
That where I make bedding areas around my stand to keep deer on the place. I got 5 acres to work with but it backs up to a 50ty acre place. I figured I might draw a few deer of it. There should be deer on it. My back property line which my stand is on is lined up with posted posted signs. I know there must be deer on it. One of the signs is like 5’ deer from my stand as I look out that window. Geesh some folks.
Anyway just a little about me. Maybe we could do some swap hunting trips on y’all places with mine.
Anyway I have more to tell about myself.
Ttyl k

Buckman18

Thanks, I’ll check it out. It’s getting a bit boring reading about the dangers of corn and 12 deer tags wiping out the herd on this one... :rolleyes:

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
That where I make bedding areas around my stand to keep deer on the place.

I really like the idea of bedding areas. I have plenty of area but am wondering where you get the beds that the deer prefer. Any help would be appreciated.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I really like the idea of bedding areas. I have plenty of area but am wondering where you get the beds that the deer prefer. Any help would be appreciated.
They like thick stuff and have a bigger tree in the middle that u can clean out around for them to bed around is what I’ve seen.
But they lay down where ever.
I’ve seen Bucks like the thick area with good size trees cleaned out under and around.
I make areas thicker by cutting tops out of brush with loppers. It sprouts making good browse.
Hope this helps.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Top the brush about 2’ to 4’ that u want to brush out. Shorter is ok also.

Down4Count

Yes, looks like a few old hunters holding on in this forum. I like to read through all the better than thou posts. Hunting is changing, corn is king, little deer get shot.. YOLO.