Falcon's hire a re-tread

DannyW

I just saw that the Falcons are going to offer Raheem Morris their head coaching position. Yeah...that Raheem Morris...the one the Falcons gave a test drive for 1/2 a season back in 2020 after they fired Dan Quinn. And hired Authur Smith.

How exciting is that??? Not even Hope herself could cheer up this franchise.

This franchise is the very definition of a train wreck.

tr21

The Falcons can't get anyone that is a winner that's willing to join their franchise even with The Blank's money. they know this team is where you go to put that final nail in your coffin....

westcobbdog

Let's face it, the coachem' matters but the right QB can make a fool look like Vince Lombardi. We dont have that QB in Atl. just the fool coach.

riprap

Blank more concerned with appeasing the "culture", rather than doing all he can to win. That's how why they stuck and may stick with Ridder

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Reports I saw is they chose him over 16 other candidates along with Belichick.

Whitefeather

Management Material
Arthur Blank was sick Monday and couldn’t attend the press conference introducing Raheem Morris. So he had his own press conference today.
I’d bet money he’s got a stake of VCR tapes stashed in his entertainment center from whenever he was on TV.

That dude is addicted to being on TV and this team will win nothing as long as he owns it.

Latest posts