Falcons Rise Up!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I will bet that Vandy wins a NC before the Falcons win a SB. They are the Falcons, they are the butt of more jokes than the guy walking into a bar.

tcward

Atlanta needs to keep getting better each game of the playoffs if they want to keep going further. Good thing going for 'em is their will to somehow find a way to survive with a win lately so hope their momentum continues.

Go Falcons!

JulioAP_248898811669.jpg

i

Wrong!

I tried telling y'all in the excuses for Uga loss post. The play calling is and was terrible. Let the QB call the plays and Uga wins a national championship and the falcons still have a shot.

There is some dirty money somewhere.

Twiggbuster

Sports are really beginning to look crooked . Now way play calling can be that stupid in the NFL . That last series was unbelievably stupid.
In the other game, NE was playing tight then All the calls started going their way . Especially on special team plays . Ring a bell GA fans?

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
The play calling sucked the whole season. It took a year to get used to Shannahan’s system and it ended up working in his second season That’s not going to be the case with Sark. He sucks

BornToHuntAndFish

x2, Falcons need a new more NFL experienced, more NFL successful OC.

Gotta score to win, but Atlanta could not score in the 2nd Half & surprising the defense did not have a better game.

Strange how the opposing underdog wins with a backup QB & 2 turnovers but also won in most stats categories.

Maybe they never got over problems & distractions of those not standing for the national anthem.

Maybe they never got over losing in last season's Super Bowl.

Despite making it to the playoffs, very underwhelming, disappointing season for the Falcons.

:eek:

DannyW

Same old Falcons...if they ABSOLUTELY need 1-2 yards...4th down, end of the game....whatever...they have no answer.

The last play...yeah, Julio fell and then got mugged and raped, but even if Julio had caught that ball, and he SHOULD have caught that ball, he would still have been out of bounds when he came down. Watch where his toes land on the replay.

Hang at least 1/2 of that one on Matt Ryan...and I am a Matt Ryan fan. He should have thrown that one more iside so that IF Julio had caught it, he would have landed in-bounds.

poohbear

I don't think Falcons will win anything with Matt Ryan as quarterback never thought he ever had the it factor. Don't like to degrade anyone but with all the marbles on the table he always chokes.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Well there they go again same thing!!!!!!!
Go Falcons next year!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with other post on here I'd love to see a new and improved OC this year!!!!!!!!!

Hunter922

The play calling against the eagles was pathetic at best. That being said Julio is NOT and elite receiver he can't beat double and drops the ball to much. A new OC is not likely the answer but Sark never should have been hired and should be let go TODAY.. We need corners, O linemen, a more consistent #1 receiver and likely a QB.. So does every other team..