Family club in Talbot County looking for new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big H Hunting Club in Talbot County has openings for some new members.Family oriented. 731 acres mixture of hardwoods and pines. Camping area with County water and electricity, camper hook-ups.Good Deer and Turkey population.$675 yearly membership. Contact James Smith 770-883-2903

KVW040

Big H Hunting Club in Talbot County has openings for some new members.Family oriented. 731 acres mixture of hardwoods and pines. Camping area with County water and electricity, camper hook-ups.Good Deer and Turkey population.$675 yearly membership. Contact James Smith 770-883-2903
Does the hunting club still have openings? If so, please email me at kvw040@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Kurt

tactnuke

How many members are you looking for? How many currently in? Send me an email when you can. whaley.le@gmail.com

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
OP has not been on here sence NOv. 9th
I’m locking this thread.
James if you want it reopened send me a PM
Kmckinnie

Status
Not open for further replies.