FANTASY FISHING

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
For those with the time... LIVE weigh ins are at 4:10pm eastern for this tourney on the home page. Their "live" coverage starts at 8am.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Congrats "SLAB4X4" on a great first day. Just 135 out of first place. (y)(y)(y) Still with in striking distance.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
If he did... he didn't make it to the dock on time. Lot's of reasons to not weigh in a fish...not catch'n one on this lake is not one of them.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I'm at 65% 1076 pts. I figure I'm still in it. Maybe.
276 out of first, check the "leaders" to find where you stand. I'm back 164pts. and in 860th place. Just remember, points change every day till the last fish gets weighed.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Well, I'm out of this one, highest place I got was 12th, so no one fish'n on Sunday. Who's ready for a trip to Palatka? Top 10 weighed in over 265lbs.!!! With Clifford Pirch top'n out with a whop'n 34lbs. 9oz. bag! Anyone needing a tie breaker had better of guessed over 100lbs.

bigewalksalone

I'm at 96.4 % after 3 days. But only have Rick Clunn for today.
Have ya'll checked out the live feed on bassmasters.com it's nice..

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I'm at 96.4 % after 3 days. But only have Rick Clunn for today.
Have ya'll checked out the live feed on bassmasters.com it's nice..
Basstrakkx is a good way to keep up all day long too.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
At last look, Rick was over 34 pounds today!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
The old man pulled it out..34lbs. - 14oz. on the day for a 98lbs. - 14oz. total.

bigewalksalone

The old man pulled it out..34lbs. - 14oz. on the day for a 98lbs. - 14oz. total.
Hey Batjack. I finished at 98.2 % - 326 place overall with 1260 pts. Yea Clunn
did it with that 34 lb. bag on last day..

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Don't forget that there's a quick turn around this week. Cut off time to have your team picked is Thursday morning before they blast off.

bigewalksalone

I know it , right back at it Thuraday. This water up here is colder than that last week in Fla. Some people are gonna have troubleI'm afraid. The spots are gonna be mostly
what they catch , and I think the weight will be down a little bit..
Also It's been awhile since they fished Lanier. But I can't wait to watch it.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
20 hours let till blast off, hope everyone's got their team picked.