Fast park?

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Has anyone ever used fast park at the Atlanta airport? I'm taking an international trip and it looks to be cheaper than the rates at the international terminal. They load up your bags and drop you off and then pick up and bring you back to your car.

Jeetdawg

I used it in May when taking the wife to Aruba (Fast , park, relax or something like that). Made my reservation on line, showed up, parked and they took us right to the terminal. When we got back, waited about 2 minutes and the bus was there. Would highly recommend.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I used the Park and Ride last month. $9 lot D. Picked me up at car, loaded bags, and dropped me off at Terminal. Got back was in International terminal, bus was there and I was dropped back at car shortly.

Nugefan

I do the Park N Ride Plus , company pays for it and have had great service to and from the airport ....

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I use Park-n-Ticket. They are the closest to the airport, on Camp Creek across from the convention center. I've used them for 25 years. $11/day. Bus picks you up as soon as you park. For international, the bus ride is about 10 minutes, and for pickup, you have to call them when you are out of customs, and they'll send a van over...takes about 15 minutes for them to get there. Drops you off back at your car.

If you don't want to wait the extra time when returning, once through customs you can get on the train and go back to the main terminal, and then walk outside to the the parking shuttle lane and jump on the bus that'll be waiting there.

Highly recommend them.

Jake Allen

I have traveled a good bit on business over the years, and I always use off site parking. It is the only way to go, IMO. I have had good service for many years with The Parking Spot.
Parking onsite is a good way to get your vehicle broken into, (likely by an airport employee).

PappyHoel

Like others have said...park and ride. I've used them for work and play and they do a great job.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
My late Texas girlfriend and I have used the "FAST- PARK" feature several times over the years in Houston and it always worked like a charm. We did this when we went to Alaska and also the next year when we visited Hawaii and it was a lot cheaper than regular airport parking for sure. My girlfriend used it several times when she flew to Georgia and also on visits with me while on vacation in Orlando as well. The good thing about it is that it is in a very secured area with high fences and lots of lights to keep everything well-lit. Their "In and Out" system with an attendant at the gate worked great too. It is real easy to catch their shuttle bus at the airport and you are back at their facility in about 5 minutes or so and they will pick you up and deliver you right back to your vehicle and even load and unload your luggage for you.

I signed up originally online with this Company and got a heck of a discount by doing so. Earlier this year, I flew to Texas to be with my dying girlfriend and a few days after her death, I ultimately flew back to Georgia for a week and then returned a week later for her Memorial Service. I left my rental car in the "FAST-PARK" facility for a week because the following week, the Super Bowl was in Houston and I could not get another rental car if I had turned that one back in. I decided to keep it at the "FAST-PARK" facility as it ONLY cost me $4.50 per day to park it there BUT at least I had a rental car when I returned a week later for the Memorial service and a visit with other close friends there.

Their employees have all been Top-Notch too. As someone else stated above, it is much safer than parking in the regular "Airport Parking Facility" and it was a lot cheaper as well.

Last edited:

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Thanks for all the replies! I went ahead and made a reservation. If it's a good as described I will use them again after the first of the year on our next trip.