Father's Day Gift Ideas

TROUT HOUND

My wife and 2 girls got me a pair of the Leupold binoculars Bass Pro has on sale for $129! 10X42. Love em and I was very pleasantly surprised!

Buckman18

Last year for Fathers Day I asked for an Indian Headdress. I wear it when my wife and I play cowgirls and Indians, and I chase her around the house screaming “Me want white girl!”

She was a soccer star back in the day and she can run fast but every now and then I get lucky and catch her. Persistence pays off...

Beagler

A subscription to GON if he doesn’t already get it.

red neck richie

If your looking for an inexpensive gift you cant go wrong with a thermacell for early season hunts. I also like getting a pair of nice wool socks for them cold winter days.

krizia829

Update: Thank you all for the great answers except Dynamic Dennis!! Lol! :p Ended up ordering online a lift you hook up to the hitch of the truck for the gambrel to skin deer! We live in South FL and will be doing more everglades hunting since our GA lease is far and can't get too much time off work! It will come in handy down here :) I appreciate all the help!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Update: Thank you all for the great answers except Dynamic Dennis!! Lol! :p Ended up ordering online a lift you hook up to the hitch of the truck for the gambrel to skin deer! We live in South FL and will be doing more everglades hunting since our GA lease is far and can't get too much time off work! It will come in handy down here :) I appreciate all the help!

That's a handy item for sure. rockon.gif Lots of years of good use in that.