Favorite dawg highlight of the year?

Shadow11

I like this one. That poor kentucky guy was lucky his cleat didn't catch turf, or he would have probably broke something. Wyatt and Davis. Human bulldozers!

Go dawgs!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tcward

I like this one. That poor kentucky guy was lucky his cleat didn't catch turf, or he would have probably broke something. Wyatt and Davis. Human bulldozers!

Go dawgs!

" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Wow!

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Can’t post it here. Kirby cussing like a sailor and dawg fans losing their religion and approving

FootLongDawg

Bowers catching that ball then running right through all those Tech DB's.. You know all the defenders were thinking no problem, it's just the tight end, he can't run past us..... oh, there he goes. That and any one of the seemingly 100 sacks we got against Clemson.

Last edited by a moderator:

rshunter

Bowers catching that ball then running right through all those Tech DB's.. You know all the defenders were thinking no problem, it's just the tight end, he can't run past us..... oh #$% , there he goes. That and any one of the seemingly 100 sacks we got against Clemson.

That is mine as well. Bowers is a beast.

Shadow11

Bowers catching that ball then running right through all those Tech DB's.. You know all the defenders were thinking no problem, it's just the tight end, he can't run past us..... oh #$% , there he goes. That and any one of the seemingly 100 sacks we got against Clemson.

True. The most important play of the year probably happened in that Clemson game on defense. Terrible offensive performance that game. We had no business winning that one, but after seeing that d for the first time.....yep.... they definitely have something special this year.

Shadow11

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
My favorite was seeing Big Jordan Davis run down the UAB QB! This really fired me up when I saw it. The Big Dawg was hunting something to eat! Eat Big Dawg! EAT! :rockon:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
My favorite highlight? All of em.???