Favorite Drank Concoctions

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Vodka & cranberry, mix to ya likin & add 1/4 of a lime.
Buffalo Trace on a little ice...sip & enjoy.
Beer is Dos Equis Amber
Went to Cancun and the cheapest beer was Dis Equis. I took a liking to it. Came back home and it's a ton more$$ than in Mexico. Good stuff with a slice of lime. :rockon:

TJay

I had a good friend that would drink scotch and 7-up. His uncle would drink scotch and creme soda. Bleeccchhh.

mudracing101

I don't drink much these days but I was a heavy drinker back in the day. I was a bartender and we drank all night every night.

The one drink me and a group of friends used to drink at the lake back in the 80's was a liquor drink we called poison lemonade. Great for a hot day.

Get an empty gallon jug. Pour in 1/2 gallon of the cheapest vodka you can buy. Add enough frozen lemonade concentrate to make 1 gallon of lemonade. Top the jug off with water.

What you have is lemonade that is 50% vodka.

Get on the boat, hand everybody(except the designated driver) a 32oz cup of lemonade on the rocks and prepare yourself for a goodtime.

If you feel something cold on your face it's usually the floor.
This is kind or what i was looking for, thanks.

BeerThirty

The poison lemonade made me think of something from WAY back. I'm talking before I was 21 in my rebellious days :p There used to be a guy who would show up at parties with 1-gallon jugs of what I thought were fruit juice...You know, the blue raspberry, orange, grape, etc.. Anyway, he'd buy it premixed at the store, dump half of it out, and the fill up the rest with Everclear. One solo cup full and you were feeling pretty dang good. Stuff was pretty smooth too.

No way I could do that nowadays, too sweet. I think I would rather opt for the poison lemonade, but try a smoother vodka.

Cmp1

BANNED
The poison lemonade made me think of something from WAY back. I'm talking before I was 21 in my rebellious days :p There used to be a guy who would show up at parties with 1-gallon jugs of what I thought were fruit juice...You know, the blue raspberry, orange, grape, etc.. Anyway, he'd buy it premixed at the store, dump half of it out, and the fill up the rest with Everclear. One solo cup full and you were feeling pretty dang good. Stuff was pretty smooth too.
Monkey juice,,,,I think,,,,Jungle juice,,,,

mudracing101

$150 for that bottle, I was told.
Wow , thats expensive. I dont know if i could tell the difference between the two if i had a cheaper bottle.I dont drink enough to know. Jeff C had some mighty fine Scotch at a camp out one night. First time ever trying any.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
If we're talkin' before 10 AM it's Natty Lite. After that it's Natty Ice.

jollymon

Summer time it's Rum &Tonic or Gin &Tonic, Mexican Beer.
Winter time 1792 small batch Bourbon or Glenlivet 15 year old single malt scotch with just a little ice or not .
If out for dinner a Dirty Vodka Martini or a Manhattan

TJay

Doesn't anyone drink gin martinis anymore? I never did warm up to vodka martinis, but a martini made with top shelf gin is awesome!

pushplow

When it is hot outside and I am on a beach some where, I enjoy a good Salty Dog. Cant have more than about 3 a year, because of the Salt content.

Hold the salt and have a Greyhound. I think t's called that because you feel like you've been hit by a bus after several of them.