Favorite Floyd song or version,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I've seen Pink Floyd, Brit Floyd and Aussie Floyd. The original is the best, but the latter two do a bang up job, both with music, lyrics and visual show.

Brit Floyd's backup singer on Great Gig in the Sky does it justice.

Big7

The Oracle
Me don't like em'. Start a thread about Led Zeppelin or Black Sabbath.

We can talk then. ?

Cmp1

BANNED
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I've seen Roger waters and Floyd at the Omni. Then saw Floyd at grant field. They're my favorite rock band. Hey you hasn't gotten to be my favorite song. I could post a couple dozen songs though. Listening to the wall start to finish is pretty cool

Cmp1

BANNED
I've seen Roger waters and Floyd at the Omni. Then saw Floyd at grant field. They're my favorite rock band. Hey you hasn't gotten to be my favorite song. I could post a couple dozen songs though. Listening to the wall start to finish is pretty cool
Saw Floyd in 75,,,,great show,,,,

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Pink Floyd was way ahead of their time in terms of synthesizer integration to their music and the sounds they were able to produce. People always like to compare them to the likes of Led Zepplin and so forth. Honestly, that's not even fair because they are two totally different styles of music.
I agree 100% they were both great bands with their own style

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Saw Floyd in 75,,,,great show,,,,
I saw them in '87 I think in the Omni. They had split by then. Actually waters and Gilmore were suing each other over rights. Saw Floyd again at GT grant field around '93 or '94