Favorite tv show

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Not sure, but I suspect Jimmy Carter had something to do with it, and maybe the Department of the Interior.

I should have gone ahead like I planned to in 1974.
It was Jimmy Carter. I sware I believe he was born and raised in a fruit cake in California.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I don't watch TV. I watched football up until 3 years ago and stopped watching other shows about 6 or 7 years ago.

When I did watch TV my favorite shows were Rockford Files and Emergency.

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Barnwood Builders is one of my favorites. I would love to work with those guys for a while. Also Curse of Oak Island

Mike 65

^^^ This.
I don’t watch anything live I DVR everything I watch.
Also Last man Standing is the only sitcom I watch.

Havana Dude

Rarely watch anymore. I have no idea, what comes on, much less on what channel. I did watch the 2 hour special the other night about the BTK serial killer. That’s the last time I watched.

BeerThirty

Too many to list:

Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Yellowstone, Sons of Anarchy, Mad Men, The Night Of, Wicked Tuna, Alone, Forged in Fire. Missing a few here i think..

Reactions: Dub

specialk

outnumbered on fox news....

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Back in the day I sure did love me some of this:

ian.png

Gator89

Longmire, no longer produced, but those of you with Netflix should watch it. Good modern day western, especially if you like Yellowstone.

Justified was also good.

I like the Strike Back series on Cinemax.

bullgator

Best defense
Barnwood builders
NCIS
Big Bang theory
Live PD
Last man standing
SEC football

LTZ25

Sean Hannity and Jeopardy . Also record everything I watch ahead so I can fast forward thru adds .

Last edited:

Wide Earp

mountain men
life below zero
Alaska the last frontier
forged in fire
last man standing
meet the browns
NHRA
BOUT 4 NASCAR RACES each year
gonna add Barnwood builders

all on dvr ;);)

Hillbilly stalker

Gunsmoke...I wanted to like Justified but I couldn't stand the way they talked on that show. I been to Harlan county a lot, they do not speak in riddles like that, they do like a good scrap tho. Me and my cousins used to run down there on the weekends and knock around some.