favorite weather man/woman

habersham hammer

Who is your favorite TV weather person that you think and believe to be more accurate? Since Ken Cook retired I don't know anymore. I used to think he was the most accurate. Now I like Chris Holcomb with 11alive pretty good.

sinclair1

I get daily if it's going to rain from a phone ap and it it's going to snow or hurricane from GON. Just because I listen to Miggy, I sure won't give him the bighead by calling him a favorite :cheers::bounce:

Julia child was replaced by NCHillbilly and Dub.

Einstein was replaced by NOYDB.

Bill Cosby by Quack.

With this forum you get it all.

Cmp1

BANNED
I get daily if it's going to rain from a phone ap and it it's going to snow or hurricane from GON. Just because I listen to Miggy, I sure won't give him the bighead by calling him a favorite :cheers::bounce:

Bill Cosby by Quack.

You forgot Rush by ellfii,,,,

Oldstick

You remember Doug Wallace way back from the Columbus (GA) station? I was kind of young, but they say he was one of the best of the old school days where they had to write and sketch everything on a white board.

Bill Powell in Macon was pretty good to for a radio host converted over to TV weatherman.

ryork

There will never be another Guy Sharpe!! Out of the local ATL TV folks presently, guess I would have to go with David Chandley. Think Kirk Mellish is probably the best of the bunch all the way around. James Spann in B'ham is very good and I actually pay attention to him as whatever is going on in E/NE AL is more or less on my doorstep.

habersham hammer

There will never be another Guy Sharpe!! Out of the local ATL TV folks presently, guess I would have to go with David Chandley. Think Kirk Mellish is probably the best of the bunch all the way around. James Spann in B'ham is very good and I actually pay attention to him as whatever is going on in E/NE AL is more or less on my doorstep.

Guy Sharpe was good

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team

Bill Cosby by Quack.

This^^^^^^
Winter weather is DDD.Summer is Miggy.:):):)

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
Jennifer Valdez by a country mile

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Jason Boyer, WLOS 13.