favorite weather man/woman

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
This thread is useless without pictures or video.

specialk

i can't understand a word they are saying but those mexican and south american weather babes are fun to watch.....

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Outside of our local hobbyists... (Miguel and DDD)
ditto James Spann:
OnSpann

Matthew East in the Carolinas, really good at calling winter weather, which typically has originated in our area.
Matthew East Weather

Don't forget Live Action Nick!
Live Action Nick

Last edited:

turkeykirk

I’m partial to the RFD TV weather girl.:biggrin2:7BEDF292-5E4B-404C-93FF-D2C9C7BABEB4.jpeg

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
1. Guy Sharpe.
2. Johnny Beckman.
3. Glen Burns.
4. Any of the skanks/skeezers that dress inappropriately to do a weather report.

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
There will never be another Guy Sharpe!! Out of the local ATL TV folks presently, guess I would have to go with David Chandley. Think Kirk Mellish is probably the best of the bunch all the way around. James Spann in B'ham is very good and I actually pay attention to him as whatever is going on in E/NE AL is more or less on my doorstep.
He was a jerk in person. My best friend’s uncle was in security at Atlanta Fulton county stadium and all we had to do was call and our names were in a list at Aisle 119. We were there one night when we were in college and he was in front of us in line. Everybody there knew us. They bypassed him and let us in first. He went ballistic. We just laughed. On the other hand Ernie Johnson was a class act and talked to us all the time. I sat next to Ernie jr in PS class and he was a real jerk.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
There will never be another Guy Sharpe!! Out of the local ATL TV folks presently, guess I would have to go with David Chandley. Think Kirk Mellish is probably the best of the bunch all the way around. James Spann in B'ham is very good and I actually pay attention to him as whatever is going on in E/NE AL is more or less on my doorstep.

Guy Sharpe was good

Guy Sharpe was the very best. I like Chandley and Mellish too. Spann is the man over in AL.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Guy Sharpe used to come into the IHOP on North Druid Hills Rd by North DeKalb Mall when I worked their in 1978. The dude was always super nice. He would sit there and drink his coffee(and IIRC, smoke cigarettes) and talk to everybody. He lived in the area(his son went to Shamrock). IIRC, he wouldn't eat. He just came by in the afternoons.

treemanjohn

Banned
Guy Sharpe used to come into the IHOP on North Druid Hills Rd by North DeKalb Mall when I worked their in 1978. The dude was always super nice. He would sit there and drink his coffee(and IIRC, smoke cigarettes) and talk to everybody. He lived in the area(his son went to Shamrock). IIRC, he wouldn't eat. He just came by in the afternoons.

I use to see Guy at the old Lindbergh bowling alley all the time chain smoking and smashing pitcher beer until the wee hours of the morning

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Was that bowling alley on Piedmont at Sidney Marcus Blvd in the shopping center?

Spook

The weather patterns have been messed up ever since Russ Menshew was in town. Sorry, bad joke