feeling down?? Try a healing puck!

Woodsong

Well, I know we are all kind of upset deer season is over. Turkey hunting hasn't arrived yet, lake levels are low so maybe your favorite fishing spot is a mudpit...it's just not the best time to be an outdoorsman right now.

Or maybe, maybe your day to day life and the stress thereof keeps you from being able to feel like your true self. Maybe you can't concentrate...maybe you can't sleep...maybe your hair is falling out..maybe your vision is getting worse.

I have great news friends. There is hope. Healing can be yours.

Is your family not getting along?? I suggest the Advanced Family Unity/Integrated Space Set.

Are you always on the go but feeling down? I suggest the high density life card.

If it just seems like everything is wrong, look at the Healing Puck V and VII (a little pricy but WORTH it!).

If everything, and I mean everything, seems to be wrong, I really recomment the New World System v. 2.2. Hint: custom holster is the way to go.

You too can enjoy all these products by going here:

http://www.gentlewindproject.org/gallery.htm

:eek:
:speechles

I just thought I would post this to help prove that just when you thought you had seen and heard it all and were convinced that no one could really be that gullable, I have now provided you with yet another fine example as to the higher intelligence of mankind. I have duly ordered a couple of cases of the Healing Pucks for the Woody's picnic for door prizes. I love you guys that much!
Be sure to read the stuff about the benevolent aliens!!!

Hambone

Wow!

I noticed that "These products have not been evaluated by the (Food and Drug Administration)." Well, far as I'm concerned, that's not a problem. A line of merchandise such as this is too advanced NOT to utilize. Their verbage says it best; When you need relief from the days stresses, "The Healing Puck V contains a particular element called Tranquility."

What is another word for "LOVE" ??? ...... W-o-o-d-s-o-n-g. That's right!!

Can't wait for the picnic now !!

Last edited:

teethdoc

Great, some Quack dentist is quoted touting it's powers:

"I wholeheartedly recommend that my colleagues investigate the use of this wonderful modality."
Jack Fong, DDS, NMD

My hat is off to the guy who owns this company. Pure genious. You can't feel bad for someone spending money for something as foolish as this.

Woodsong

teethdoc said:
Great, some Quack dentist is quoted touting it's powers:

"I wholeheartedly recommend that my colleagues investigate the use of this wonderful modality."
Jack Fong, DDS, NMD

My hat is off to the guy who owns this company. Pure genious. You can't feel bad for someone spending money for something as foolish as this.

Hey now, that is my dentist and he ain't no quack!!!! :D

Can you believe that stuff?? There are some truly peculiar people in the world. I actually did some more research on this group last night after posting this and they are even more weird than their website would lead you to conclude!

This section of their website is especially fun to read, especially the last paragraph:

http://www.gentlewindproject.org/instruments.htm

Last edited:

Toliver

coon dawg said:
nevermind, thought it said somethin else........ ::gone:

Anything to do with the POSSE joke again? ::huh:

southernclay

Some day in the future when humanity is ready, we will explain in more detail how the Instruments and the total system works...and then we will have apple sauce, mmmm.

These people have got it figured out. You can always sell crazy to somebody.
One thing about the companies name,
Sometimes Gentle Winds can be the stinkiest.