Few More from Jackson County

Worley

The rut is in full swing, and both of these guys were in full rut. The 9pt was taken on our club by Sterling Lynn, and I got the 8pt this morning on the club while he was pushing a doe around. The 8 and a doe bedded in some tree tops, and a little buck came by and spoiled the bedroom, He stood up and got shot...This has been a FUN year to watch the RUT unfold

Attachments

• Greg 2008.JPG
    Greg 2008.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 501
  • Sterling Big.jpg
    Sterling Big.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 503
Last edited:

Worley

good deer....

you never answered my question in the other thread! LOL....

:rolleyes: Might depend on fly fishing help, and some other hunting perks...Anything is possible my brother

Worley

Deer

No it is not a good year to be absent, that deer is laying on the stump of a tree I had you climb beside, my lock-on is just a few yards away. The woods have changed since the timber crews visited us. Thanks for compliment, we will get together soon. Hopefully you will see the BIG 8 I saw on opening day, in some upcoming pic's..:bounce:

Worley

In honor of the memory of my buddy I’ll add one more from Jackson county this year. Don’t think I’ve met many men who loved the Lord Jesus and the outdoors like Sterling did, he definitely graduated earth with honors! Well done my friend, and faithful servant.

Attachments

• 366B61F1-CFF4-4470-8DD8-47525920D288.jpeg
    366B61F1-CFF4-4470-8DD8-47525920D288.jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 136

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Your friend looks mighty young. Prayers for his family & all that have been affected by his passing.

Jim Boyd

Prayers sent up.