finally the FBI do their job

The fact he made an open threat against Federal agents is cause for alarm.
Is the number of firearms and amount of ammunition in "his Fathers house" a factor?
Here's where the "red flag" mentality can get really dicey.

The fact he made an open threat against Federal agents is cause for alarm.
Is the number of firearms and amount of ammunition in "his Fathers house" a factor?
Here's where the "red flag" mentality can get really dicey.
My biggest question is how he came to have them. 18 years old and 25 weapons, even giving a generous $500 average price tag, plus all that ammo, and there's no way he paid for it himself. I mean, if his Dad bought them for him that's one thing, but it's a question nagging the back of my mind.

My biggest question is how he came to have them. 18 years old and 25 weapons, even giving a generous $500 average price tag, plus all that ammo, and there's no way he paid for it himself. I mean, if his Dad bought them for him that's one thing, but it's a question nagging the back of my mind.
"10 pistols". He's 18. Wazzup wit dat?

Another good point. Either the guns were Dad's and he just happened to be in the same house while stoopid, or there's some straw/gift purchasing going on.

From the article:

"During a search of Olsen’s father’s home on August 7, they found thousands of rounds of ammunition, in addition to camouflage clothing, camouflage backpacks and a large gun vault. "

They're not saying they were the kids guns.

They just described my gun room.

That's what concerns me.

From the article:

"During a search of Olsen’s father’s home on August 7, they found thousands of rounds of ammunition, in addition to camouflage clothing, camouflage backpacks and a large gun vault. "

That's what concerns me.
They're also not saying they weren't. Merely in the same vicinity of the whackjob.

I mean, communicating those threats is the crime he's going to be charged with, the weapons are completely innocent, so why bring them up if they're not meant to be used to push the narrative?

From the article:

They just described my gun room.

That's what concerns me.
$10 sez the guns are daddy's and daddy's guns have now got gone thanks to the PoPo. Wonder what their reason for taking daddy's guns was?

dwhee87

at a home filled with 25 guns and more than 10,000 rounds of ammo,
Doesn't say they were his. Doesn't even say it was his home.

ryanh487

Our second amendment rights and first amendment rights are specifically for speaking out against the government.

pre-crime/thought crime arrests are a blatant violation of our rights and freedoms and a terrifying slippery slope. Where do they draw the line, for example, between folks like most of us on here making it clear that they will resist a gun confiscation with armed force if necessary, and this kid, who said that if you're in a waco situation you should shoot to kill? The former is implying that we are all willing to shoot and kill federal agents.

The entire state of alabama agreed with him on his abortion position with their law that was passed. That also received overwhelming support from many here.

So because this kid happened to live in a house with guns and some random quotes were printed out of context, he's a "psycho" and a "bad guy"? Do you not understand that this is how they suppress any chance of a patriotic revolution? Manipulate the masses into putting anyone who dares speak against the government into the same box as terrorists?