finally the FBI do their job

DAVE

Sounds like the FBI treated the 18 year old the same as the British Army treated Americans who had the courage to speak out against them before and during the American Revolution. The mass shootings have given the Government agents a popular excuse to arrest anyone who dares to speak out against it. I wish no harm to any single Government agent but when that agent becomes one of the group he no longer is an individual doing what he knows to be right or wrong but instead is a single cog doing what he is told on a corrupt Government wheel and more and more it seems that Government is not concerned with justice but only power. When political efforts have failed you are left with a choice of surrender or fight. Posters on this thread have condemn the 18 year old with out any information other than what the FBI has put out, if you have been paying attention the last few years you would know not to give too much credence to the FBI or the elites in control.

PopPop

A is A.
The kid got his stupid prize, shared it with his family and became a poster child for the Useful Idiots.
Don't be like this kid.

PopPop

A is A.
The kid got his stupid prize, shared it with his family and became a poster child for the Useful Idiots. We will never know if he was truly dangerous, I guess that's a good thing.
Don't be like this kid.

Pete777

My biggest question is how he came to have them. 18 years old and 25 weapons, even giving a generous $500 average price tag, plus all that ammo, and there's no way he paid for it himself. I mean, if his Dad bought them for him that's one thing, but it's a question nagging the back of my mind.
It is really none of your business how he came to have them.
Just as it is none of his business or mine how many you have or how you came to have them.
That type of curiosity thinking would be berserk with "red flag" laws.
Hold him accountable for any crimes he committed.
The rest is nobody's business...especially to a bunch of LEO's who might steal the weapons and anything else they can think of as some kind of credible "suspicious" evidence. (And then keep them for themselves.)

OK, I read the MSNPC/UK Daily Mail story, looked through the posts they claim were criminal threats, even the Waco, Branch Davidian threat.

The kid was dancing on the line between protected speech and threatened violence - - but barely over the line! His SINGLE "threat" against FBI agents, after writing about the 1993 government attack and fire bombing of David Koresh's wood frame home, was, "In conclusion, shoot every federal agent on site."

He also expressed that attacking Planned Parenthood locations was a good thing, that women who have abortions should get the death penalty, and that there is no legal solution to the current political mess in the US, that ". . . armed resistance is a viable method of political change."

So far, there is no evidence published of psychoactive drugs, illegal drug use, actual threats against any specific target, or any evidence of intent to strike any target. What the published reports show is a vague "possible" threat against federal agents who would be a a specific location ("on site"), a father who has fewer firearms and ammo than many of us, and an FBI "no knock" raid that netted an 18 year old kid who just qualified for a ROTC scholarship, and his dad's guns!

Other that a possible case of pre-criminal preventative persecution, the publicly available info points more to tyrannical government, that mass shooter.

I certainly hope that the FBI, DOJ, and the judge who signed off on this, have a lot more that what they are showing!

Pete777

OK, I read the MSNPC/UK Daily Mail story, looked through the posts they claim were criminal threats, even the Waco, Branch Davidian threat.

The kid was dancing on the line between protected speech and threatened violence - - but barely over the line! His SINGLE "threat" against FBI agents, after writing about the 1993 government attack and fire bombing of David Koresh's wood frame home, was, "In conclusion, shoot every federal agent on site."

He also expressed that attacking Planned Parenthood locations was a good thing, that women who have abortions should get the death penalty, and that there is no legal solution to the current political mess in the US, that ". . . armed resistance is a viable method of political change."

So far, there is no evidence published of psychoactive drugs, illegal drug use, actual threats against any specific target, or any evidence of intent to strike any target. What the published reports show is a vague "possible" threat against federal agents who would be a a specific location ("on site"), a father who has fewer firearms and ammo than many of us, and an FBI "no knock" raid that netted an 18 year old kid who just qualified for a ROTC scholarship, and his dad's guns!

Other that a possible case of pre-criminal preventative persecution, the publicly available info points more to tyrannical government, that mass shooter.

I certainly hope that the FBI, DOJ, and the judge who signed off on this, have a lot more that what they are showing!
That is a very good post, sir.
If anyone thinks I am anti-LEO, they are quite wrong.
I only wish the majority of LEO's would kick the "tough guy dummy" types in the seat of the pants and remove them from the payroll.
For an example of what I mean by "tough guy dummy" types, just go to YouTube and enter the words "Hassled for filming". You'll see "tough guy dummy" types in action, ignorant of the law, and making fools of themselves.
And those bums do NOT represent the majority of LEO's.....(as far as I know)

4HAND

That is a very good post, sir.
If anyone thinks I am anti-LEO, they are quite wrong.
I only wish the majority of LEO's would kick the "tough guy dummy" types in the seat of the pants and remove them from the payroll.
For an example of what I mean by "tough guy dummy" types, just go to YouTube and enter the words "Hassled for filming". You'll see "tough guy dummy" types in action, ignorant of the law, and making fools of themselves.
And those bums do NOT represent the majority of LEO's.....(as far as I know)
Well you could have fooled me. In post #25 you accused police if stealing citizens firearms & keeping them for themselves.
Glad you cleared that up.......