Finished this one about 3am this morning...

Handgunner

Even after all the complaining about my hand hurting, I had to pick it up again last night.

This one is Tigerstripe obsidian...

tigerstripe.jpg

Nugefan

Dang brother your on a roll now......:cool:

must of got you some Motrin.......:rofl:

looking good , but we know who the teacher is so we expect nothing less .....:clap:

Handgunner

Motrin, Ibuprofen, Tylenol,.... and...... addicition. Nick has created a monster. :rofl:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Alright!! I wanna see a Tallahassee posted before ten o clock tonite! No pressure though! :biggrin2:

Handgunner

I love those points! But how do I do the deep serations like that? I've always loved points with "teeth" like that... and want to make them.

Just make make a series of notches down the edge, just like you would notching the base?

Handgunner

By 10 o'clock as well? :rofl: :bounce:

It's gonna be a while before I start putting out some good stuff, I'm still learning what type is which. :bounce:

You can tell by the work, it's rough.. Gonna take a while to get it down pat, then I'll start hookin' my buddies up with points. :D

Nick is first inline.

I

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Delton, after you get the cuttin` edge sharp, go back with the deep notcher or your thumbnail and make the tiny serrations on each edge. Take it slow and easy while you do this.VERY LITTLE PRESSURE IS NEEDED, BE GENTLE!!

LJay

Retired Mod
Delton, you and Nick and Bam Bam are making me feel bad cause I can't do that.
Purty stuff!!!!

Handgunner

LJay said:
Delton, you and Nick and Bam Bam are making me feel bad cause I can't do that.
Purty stuff!!!!
Sure you can! Anyone that can carve an eagle out of ice, can make points!

Al33

Good job Delton!:fine:

Are you cleaning up your messes? If you are, I'll bet you'll know if you did a good job of it when you walk around barefoot.;)

Handgunner

Al33 said:
Good job Delton!:fine:

Are you cleaning up your messes? If you are, I'll bet you'll know if you did a good job of it when you walk around barefoot.;)
:rofl: :bounce:

I'm not the brightest bulb in the chandolier, but I catch on quick. It only took me twice to realize shoes are a must! :bounce:

CAL

Alright,enough of all that bragging.I'm still setting down here waiting on mer knife what a certain fella was gonna trade me fer er..........?I haven't seen hide nor hair of that knife and mer patience is getting thin(not that it matters).Is anybody out there on my side?If ya ain't,I can understand!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Trade? I dearly love to trade!! Cal, I`m so forgetful that I can`t remember what I did last week, but if I was the one who said that give me a holler and I`ll be glad to work up a trade with you! :D

CAL

It wasn't you Nic.It was that Delton,but I will trade ya something for one of them knives ya make.What about one of my "Sweet Music" turkey calls.All fine tuned and guranteed against anything.

Handgunner

Nick, Cal, it was me.. ::gone:

A while back I saw some of Cal's turkey calls and offered up a trade... Nicks blade, that I had hafted for one of his turkey calls.

I was just waiting on Cal to show me some pictures of what he wants to swap.

But first, I need to swap Nick out for some more blades.. :bounce:

Cal, if Nick wants to swap first, go ahead... He's the one that makes the blades, all I do is put them in antlers. :bounce: