Fire Kirby not so smart

They are just scared, they see the the writing on the wall and know what's coming and won't be nothing they can do about it. There was alot of long sad faces on the Bama players and in the stands Saturday. When we get it to last 4 quarters it will be over
Yea we’re scared. You can win for the next ten years and still not have as many rings as Bama. Talk is cheap quit whining and talking trash and win! The best way to shut Bama folks up is to beat them then you can talk. But you got to win. Not just against Bama. LSU is what kept you out of the Play offs . If you had beat LSU you would have had to play Bama a second time.

Regarding the fake punt, If our center snaps the ball timely as designed the play works. Ga ran the exact same play vs bammy in 2012 and it worked. Bammy was in punt safe both times. Sanders Cummings lined up at tackle and snagged a pass for a 10 yard gain. The play is designed to be run vs the exact formation they were in, punt safe formation. Kirby had Swift at Right tackle. Bammy LB noticed Swift at the 11 second mark. If the ball is snapped at the 5-8 second mark as designed it likely works.

Regarding the fake punt, If our center snaps the ball timely as designed the play works. Ga ran the exact same play vs bammy in 2012 and it worked. Bammy was in punt safe both times. Sanders Cummings lined up at tackle and snagged a pass for a 10 yard gain. The play is designed to be run vs the exact formation they were in, punt safe formation. Kirby had Swift at Right tackle. Bammy LB noticed Swift at the 11 second mark. If the ball is snapped at the 5-8 second mark as designed it likely works.
Maybe, but I doubt it. And we will never know, will we?

I have to say that it never even occurred to me to try a fake punt with 11 yards to go, at mid-field, with 3 minutes left in a tie game with the SEC championship on the line. Since the element of surprise is key for any fake punt, this would seem to support the idea to try it...who on earth would actually dare try it?

But when I saw the formation I immediately knew something was up. Who lines up their back-up quarterback, known for his ability to scramble, by himself, to protect the punter from getting the punt blocked???? My antennae went up instantly, just like Alabama's.

Maybe a brilliant idea but one that was totally blown up by poor design. If you are going to run a fake punt don't tip off everyone before you do it!!!

Browning Slayer

Official GON Forum Meme Poster
Daily This Thread Is Stupid..

Dawgs are 11-2, undefeated in the East for 2 years straight and going to the Sugar Bowl.. And UGA is ready to start putting win after win after win on all that play us.. It's good to be a Dawg right now!

Daily This Thread Is Stupid..

Dawgs are 11-2, undefeated in the East for 2 years straight and going to the Sugar Bowl.. And UGA is ready to start putting win after win after win on all that play us.. It's good to be a Dawg right now!
What he said. ^ Every day is a great day to be a Dawg and every new day it just gets better. A bad day for a Dawg beats a great day for anybody else.