Fire Lane

LTZ25

Was at Kroger on south side of Fayetteville getting some ear meds , came out and the parking lot was busy but orderly , as I was leaving there is one car that had a nice 50 something couple driving a beautiful ( leased I'm sure ) Mercedes Benz sitting in the fire lane eating an ice cream cone just like they owned the place , I started to stop and ask why they felt it was okay to park there while everyone else were in parking places but just kept going . I wish the paint fire truck that was in front of would have backed into them .

sinclair1

Was at Kroger on south side of Fayetteville getting some ear meds , came out and the parking lot was busy but orderly , as I was leaving there is one car that had a nice 50 something couple driving a beautiful ( leased I'm sure ) Mercedes Benz sitting in the fire lane eating an ice cream cone just like they owned the place , I started to stop and ask why they felt it was okay to park there while everyone else were in parking places but just kept going . I wish the paint fire truck that was in front of would have backed into them .
I figure if they are in Fayetteville, they stolt it, not leased it. :bounce:

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
We were at the Kroger at Ansley Mall, parked in the fire lane, getting stuff for dinner one afternoon and I stayed on the engine because I was nasty from doing hydrants.
The engine was a single cab Mack so I was standing at the jump seat. A lady came out of Kroger and walked up and gave me some grief for having the FIRE ENGINE parked in the fire lane while the crew was in Kroger shopping.
I told the lady that we parked the FIRE ENGINE in the FIRE LANE because if we catch a call the engine is closer to the crew. It's the same theory we use when we park the FIRE ENGINE in the FIRE STATION.
She decided to kick it up a notch after I said that and gave me the usual "I'm calling my councilman" routine. About that time here comes Herb, Paul and the Captain running down the sidewalk. Captain Segler yelled "We got one!".
The lady stood there like an idiot as the jumped on the engine and I put my gear on.
We had a working fire at a daycare center full of kids at the corner of Monroe Drive and Virginia Avenue.
Someone put a weedeater and gas can in a closet with a gas water heater. It went BOOM. No kids were injured.
We never heard from the lady.

sinclair1

They may have left it in gear and not put it in park. We parked our Mercedes in the produce aisle beside the bananas. It was not a lease. Hope that helps

LTZ25

Visors not hats and Kroger on south end of Fayetteville . And I still say its on a lease.

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
Visors??? What losers! Couldn't even commit to a real hat! You were correct; definitely leasing!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Flat billed visors are a give away

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
It was for sure frozen yogurt not ice cream