First Blue wings

DRBugman85

Chasing Red fish Sunday morning we saw 2 flights of Blue Wing teal some where on the coastal marsh 6 in the first and 8- 10 in the 2nd, Earlier this year than 2017 it was the 1st of August last year. Mite be worth checking out the coastal sky if you go fishing.

DRBugman85

Chasing trout yesterday seen more Bluewings somewhere on the Georgia coast. More than last year in August, small flocks of 6-8 till about 9 am the bite turn on and I stop watching the sky and caught plenty of trout,most were throw backs but had 14 nice trout and 10 reds.My buddy can't understand why I love seeing the ducks on 90 degree days(deer hunter) Its in my blood may it all ways be there to see and hear waterfowl any time of the year.

Mexican Squealer

Will be interesting to see for sure. Still good numbers of teal over the weekend. Had about 2oo woodies show up all of the sudden.

Mexican Squealer

Two days of teal hunting without firing a shot. Teal came in 20 minutes before legal shooting both days. Less numbers than we have had the past two weeks. Surprising number of big ducks showing up.