First Day of Fall

Ga-Spur

What is it that you like about the Fall of the year . I like the coolness in the mornings and evenings ; not having to use any energy to heat or cool . I love college football , leaves turning and the harvest moon. What do you like ?

Glenn

All of above plus you might want to add Hunting season in there somewhere :bounce:

Yesterday here in Florida it was finally our first hint of fall. Though the tempature was still up there, the air was dry and cooler than the day before.

I like the hoilday's also in fall and the time spent with family and friends.

H

HT2

Fall.....

Cool weather.....

Hunting season.......

There are just so many reasons that I can't think of all of them.......

I'm just so very glad it's "HERE"!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

pendy

Fall

Here in Mn. , fall and spring are my favorite season's. I love the cooler weather, the leaves changing color and falling to the ground. I love it when everyone decorate's for Halloween. It is a fun time of the year.

nchunter

the thing that i like most about fall is deer season no doubt,the cold weather-you can dress for cold weather but not for hot

Jeff Phillips

I LOVE it ALL!!!!

Fall is by far my most favorite time of year!

Cool Weather!
Deer Season!
Camping at deer camp!
Deer season!
Having to snuggle into a sleeping bag instead of sweating on top of it!
Deer season!
Football!
Deer season!
Leaves changing colors!
Deer season!
Cool water from the facet!
Did I say deer season???

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Handgunner

I don't know... It's just something about fall that makes ya feel good. The fresh air... You know, when you take a deep breath and you can feel it in your lungs.. It almost takes your breath.. After months and months of hot weather, that first cool snap just gets the juices flowing. The smell in the air that just "smells like deer season"... The local campfire that drifts through your yard or wood lot...

The knowing that it won't be long and you won't have to cut grass again for 2-3 months! :D

Here on the farm, we pretty much try and have a fire every weekend of some sort... Something about sitting around a fire late in the evening that does a soul good...

What do I like about fall? It would a shorter post telling you the things I don't like... ;)