First Deer

Uptonongood

That is better than any hunt I’ve seen on tv. Well done, Dad and son!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
If hunting shows were like that I would watch them again. Good stuff right there. Congrats to you both.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
That was awesome! Congrats!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I was grinnin from ear to ear with delight. I almost yelled "YEAH" myself. :bounce:

WTG Davis and Dad..... :cool:

hambone76

That was one of the best videos I have ever seen! Congratulations to you and your Son on his first of many deer. Hats off to you for spending time with your Son out in God's creation.

trubluau

That is the coolest video I have seen on here. Thanks for posting. And as a daddy of two little boys, you get as fired up about their first deer as they do. It is awesome!!!

Doughdid

Thanks everyone! I hope most of all that this hunt encourages others to take time to just enjoy the outdoors. Youth today need some down time of just being outside and enjoying their surroundings. My son has done a great job of patiently waiting for this day to come and being diligent to always be with me. Many days in the stand together culminated to this special moment. We are blessed to have this time together and blessed as well to carry on this tradition of harvesting deer. Proud doesn't even touch the emotion it brings me. Pretty sure I have watched the video over 100 times the past 2 days! Thanks!

Buckshot88

That made my day.