First weekend in November eats.....whatcha got cooking ?????

About to brew up some empanadas here.

Thread starter #42

Dub

Top Chef
About to brew up some empanadas here.

Sounding mighty good already.

Looking forward to seeing 'em .

Rubbed a pork tenderloin in rib rub and put in on 375 while a pot of black-eyed peas cooked (had 'em soaking since breakfast). Killed off the leftover collards & limas.

It was fit to eat. My bride have me a double thumbs up and a fist pump.

She ordered me to keep more of those tenderloins on hand for quick & easy cooks. :)

For some reason I've never been a big fan of them. Not sure why......unless it's that they cook too fast and don't allow proper sippin' time like butts & ribs do. :rofl:

I'll say this.....a can of hot Rotel really kicked things up a notch on the black-eyed peas.

I used another can in the cornbread yessaday, too. Canned maters spiced with habaneros is a mighty handy thing.

YHFP been roasting some homegrown poblanos and red bell peppers while I'm making empanada dough.

roasted.jpg

Sounding mighty good already.

Looking forward to seeing 'em .

Rubbed a pork tenderloin in rib rub and put in on 375 while a pot of black-eyed peas cooked (had 'em soaking since breakfast). Killed off the leftover collards & limas.

It was fit to eat. My bride have me a double thumbs up and a fist pump.

She ordered me to keep more of those tenderloins on hand for quick & easy cooks. :)

For some reason I've never been a big fan of them. Not sure why......unless it's that they cook too fast and don't allow proper sippin' time like butts & ribs do. :rofl:

I'll say this.....a can of hot Rotel really kicked things up a notch on the black-eyed peas.

I used another can in the cornbread yessaday, too. Canned maters spiced with habaneros is a mighty handy thing.
That looks righteous! I love me some pork tenderloin.