First weekend in November eats.....whatcha got cooking ?????

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Looks great, Dub!

Reactions: Dub

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Toasted pine nuts, dried cherries, dried apricots, cilantro, and green onions. Grill is heating.

prep.jpg

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
did a pizza fattie tonight to eat during the games. No pics. Not one of my better efforts, but tasted good. 50/50 venison and beef.

Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Ahi tuna grilled medium rare, topped with Mediterranean salsa; couscous with toasted pine nuts, dried cherries, dried apricots, green onions, cilantro, and such.

Friends and neighbors, this was good. Real good. I want this again.

tuna.jpg

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Good looking food guys!

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Sides coming together.......shicken is going slow.

Dang Dub! I wish you wouldn’t have used that bbq sauce this close to Election Day. I’d hate to blame a bad outcome on you. Lol

GA1dad

Wow,, November is coming in with a bang!!!! Y'all produced some fine lookin' eats!!!!

Dub

That dutch oven dessert is off the chain!!!

Awesome looking chicken plate Dub!

NCHB has me craving some Mediterranean flavors!

I'm wanting to try something like NCHB cooked, too.

Sure looked delicious.

I've got a pork tenderloin about to come off now....and a pot of black eye peas.....some leftover limas and cornbread and it's about to be fit to eat.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
NCHB has me craving some Mediterranean flavors!

I'm wanting to try something like NCHB cooked, too.

Sure looked delicious.

I've got a pork tenderloin about to come off now....and a pot of black eye peas.....some leftover limas and cornbread and it's about to be fit to eat.

Myself and my wife were both impressed with the couscous-it was delicious. I used a Bobby Flay recipe on it adapted to my own taste, and it turned out great. Quick and easy, too-I'll be making more of it. The salsa on the tuna was great, too-also an adapted Flay recipe.