FISA Court ruling that FBI violated Constitutional Rights of US Citizens Declassified

Thread starter #1
Boys, the Obummer no scandal sale of Bull Excrement is fast falling:

I told y'all the FISA Court ain't happy with Obummer's FBI. Seems the Court ruled that use of foreign intelligence gathering, including NSA database, against US Citizens was a violation of law, including a violation of the 4th Amendment Constitutional Rights of US Citizens involved.

https://www.techspot.com/news/82266-fisa-court-ruling-reveals-fbi-abused-nsa-surveillance.html

and see behind a pay wall:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fbis-u...ricans-privacy-rights-court-found-11570559882

Last edited:
Only because Joe is running now and Bummer's legacy is taking another hit. Beyond that nothing will happen with this.

Thread starter #4
Only because Joe is running now and Bummer's legacy is taking another hit. Beyond that nothing will happen with this.
This ruling actually opens an avenue for those US citizens affected to sue the government. If I were one, that is exactly what I would do.

Everyone in .gov wants this power, regardless of that they say. It’s that simple.

And I don’t know of many, really any, cases where .gov is willing to set consequences for itself when ignoring the law. If there are any, they’re few and far between.

I think the judges are in on it to some degree. We’ll talk mean to ya, you act like you care, apologize, and go on your merry way. And try not to get caught again.

Thread starter #9
Nah, but the Judge made the FBI totally redo their record keeping and reporting, which actually required them to consider if they were snooping on a US citizen, which requires them to stop.

The big FISA bomb is in the hands of the IG and Barr's bulldog.

From MudDucker's listed story, "The heavily redacted October 2018 documents shows that between 2017 and 2018, the FBI inappropriately used Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) to gain certifications to search a surveillance database maintained by the National Security Agency. Agents accessed information on US citizens, including emails, phone numbers, and other identifying information."

Where are the criminal indictments on the FBI agents who violated federal law? Isn't Wray supposed to be trying to clean up that wretched hive of scum and villainy? Why weren't all the agents, who knew about this and didn't act, fired?

jbird1

From MudDucker's listed story, "The heavily redacted October 2018 documents shows that between 2017 and 2018, the FBI inappropriately used Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) to gain certifications to search a surveillance database maintained by the National Security Agency. Agents accessed information on US citizens, including emails, phone numbers, and other identifying information."

Where are the criminal indictments on the FBI agents who violated federal law? Isn't Wray supposed to be trying to clean up that wretched hive of scum and villainy? Why weren't all the agents, who knew about this and didn't act, fired?
...and why is it worded as "inappropriately" used Section 702 as opposed to "illegally" used Section 702?? Me thinks we're all being taken for a ride.

DAVE

If a court makes a ruling but it is a secret, then is it really a ruling or just a conversation between parties involved? Looks like we got some secret laws and secret Constitutional rights.

pjciii

Ok this has been going much longer than a couple of years. It has been going on since the Patriot Act was signed into law after 9/11. Now some believe it because the media say it is true.

The question now is, was Snowden a traitor or a whistleblower?

Ok this has been going much longer than a couple of years. It has been going on since the Patriot Act was signed into law after 9/11. Now some believe it because the media say it is true.

The question now is, was Snowden a traitor or a whistleblower?
Well, he could have used the whistleblower statute to expose this and protect himself but instead he dumped classified info in the open so he's a traitor.

This having gone on so long then the guilty party isn't just the parties abusing FISA court system - it should shift to the FISA court itself. These judges need to see the inside of a jail cell at this point. No excuse for this whatsoever.

Way past time to punish gov't criminals.

:smash: