FishNorthGa

CollinsCraft77

Hey guys, a buddy of mine and myself are building a website to exclusively promote fishing in North Ga. We are basically going to cover anything north of I20 and any type of fishing. Right now the bass guys are dominating the coverage but we want the trout guys, crappie guys, bream fisherman, and cat guys as well. Really anything. If you have a pic, we want you to send it in so we can get you out there. The site is still under construction but we have our Facebook page up, our Instagram page up and a YouTube channel with a few videos on it. Check them out, give us a like and subscribe if you can. This is all new and we are just getting going but we want to grow it. Got a fishing report? Send it. You don’t have to drive a $60,000 boat to be able to report what they’re biting. Farm ponds, rivers. If the fish are biting, we want to know. Bragging board pics always!!! Help us celebrate your catch.

Eventually we want to include as much information for anyone looking to go fish and to get everyone involved in the greatness of fishing and to enjoy God’s great creation.

Also if your a small lure maker or company, we’d like to talk to you. We’re just a couple of average guys who love to fish and we want to make it a great place for everyone.

So you can contact me direct at dlpruittjr@gmail.com. My name is Danny.

Or go to our FB page and give us a like

www.facebook.com/fishnorthgeorgia

Or check us out on Instagram and give us a follow

www.instagram.com/fishnorthgeorgia

Thanks guys and we hope to hear from you soon

Last edited:

Cmp1

BANNED
Hey guys, a buddy of mine and myself are building a website to exclusively promote fishing in North Ga. We are basically going to cover anything north of I20 and any type of fishing. Right now the bass guys are dominating the coverage but we want the trout guys, crappie guys, bream fisherman, and cat guys as well. Really anything. If you have a pic, we want you to send it in so we can get you out there. The site is still under construction but we have our Facebook page up, our Instagram page up and a YouTube channel with a few videos on it. Check them out, give us a like and subscribe if you can. This is all new and we are just getting going but we want to grow it. Got a fishing report? Send it. You don’t have to drive a $60,000 boat to be able to report what they’re biting. Farm ponds, rivers. If the fish are biting, we want to know. Bragging board pics always!!! Help us celebrate your catch.

Eventually we want to include as much information for anyone looking to go fish and to get everyone involved in the greatness of fishing and to enjoy God’s great creation.

Also if your a small lure maker or company, we’d like to talk to you. We’re just a couple of average guys who love to fish and we want to make it a great place for everyone.

So you can contact me direct at dlpruittjr@gmail.com. My name is Danny.

Or go to our FB page and give us a like

www.facebook.com/fishnorthgeorgia

Or check us out on Instagram and give us a follow

www.instagram.com/fishnorthgeorgia

Thanks guys and we hope to hear from you soon
Great idea,,,,how soon before the site is up and running,,,,