Fishsrama & Turkeyrama

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Any vendors that make trumpets going to be there? I know Unico is the place to go but my back wouldn’t let me travel that weekend.
Jeff

trad bow

Very nice calls. I had mine talking before we got home. Thanks for making a easy great sounding call
Jeff

Gaswamp

show any good?

MesquiteHeat

Show was strong. Lot of nice callmakers at the show, and lots of different types of calls. Surprised at the number of tube calls and trumpets for sale, plenty to choose from. Pleased to acquire several strikers from Harold Fowler, he's a legend in our sport and what he does is second to none. Pecker Wrecker makes a nicer slate than people realize, and David Halloran's Ebony Macassar box could be ran by a 2nd grader and kill turkeys. Only booth I hate I didn't spend time in was Mr. Lee's (Misfire) Was on the road for 2 days and ready to get home

Turkeytider

Show was strong. Lot of nice callmakers at the show, and lots of different types of calls. Surprised at the number of tube calls and trumpets for sale, plenty to choose from. Pleased to acquire several strikers from Harold Fowler, he's a legend in our sport and what he does is second to none. Pecker Wrecker makes a nicer slate than people realize, and David Halloran's Ebony Macassar box could be ran by a 2nd grader and kill turkeys. Only booth I hate I didn't spend time in was Mr. Lee's (Misfire) Was on the road for 2 days and ready to get home

Great to hear Mr. Harold was there! A fine gentleman and his strikers? Well, everybody ought to have at least one. Met him at Unicoi after speaking with him on the phone last Fall. His health has not been good and I`m not sure if he`s actively taking orders and turning new strikers or selling off inventory. He had boxes and boxes of all types of woods at Unicoi. He did tell me that at least at that time he wasn`t taking orders through his web site and would prefer a phone call. If anyone has never spoken with Mr. Harold and ordered one of his excellent strikers, do yourself a favor and give him a call. There`s no better people ( and strikers! ) in turkey hunting.

trad bow

The turkey side of the show was strong. The fishing side was weak.

GADAWGS

Harold is one the best guys I have had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know in this sport. And you can make it up to me, booth 2140 at Nashville :LOL:

Buckman18

David Halloran's Ebony Macassar box could be ran by a 2nd grader and kill turkeys.

Was this the Ebony macassar with poplar or walnut? Or both?

Gaswamp

ran into a boy here in cordele that makes pots said he had a strong show...