Fitzpatrick at Tampa MNF

someguyintraffic

Hes had a terrible first half. Some his fault some not.

Down 30 to 13 at half.

Still slinging and brought them back. 30 to 27 Pittsburgh.

Old boy can still play.

Coenen, BrowningSlayer, and HunterJoe will be by to make stupid comments.:rofl:

someguyintraffic

Fitzpatrick will slice and dice ATLs defense, that is if Dirk Coetter doesnt give that big dummy Jameis Winston his job back tomorrow.

someguyintraffic

Tampa gets a stop. Fitz has the ball back with 3:10.

Hope they beat the Steelers.

Cant stand Roethlesberger, Brown, Tomlin.

someguyintraffic

Bucs had it, couldnt take lead.

3 games over 400 yds for Fitzpatrick. Pick 6 killed em, turnovers kill ya.

Fitzpatrick shouldnt be pulled for Winston. Winston is a dope.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
2iolur.jpg

Browning Slayer

2iotd6.jpg

Browning Slayer

2iotl6.jpg

DannyW

Nope...Winston is not a dope. Did you know that his Wonderlic score (IQ test) was higher that other notable QB's like Ben Rothlesberger, Brett Farve, Dak Prescott, Mitchell Trubisky and Baker Mayfield to name a few?

Jamis Winston just makes bad decisions, on and off the field, which is why Fitzpatrick should keep the starting role.

But I suspect you are right...if Fitzpatrick has just one bad game then Winston will be named the starting QB again.

Browning Slayer

Nope...Winston is not a dope..

I agree! It's not like he mows grass for a living or cleans toilets. Dude's a millionaire and that's not by luck.

someguyintraffic

But... But... He's won a Heisman... :rofl::rofl:

Yo:giggle:u talk out of both ends.
:unsure:
I agree! It's not like he mows grass for a living or cleans toilets. Dude's a millionaire and that's not by luck.

So youre under the impression you hurt my feelings trying to slight my business? 6 figures in 40 weeks. Youre incredibly petty. Insult me, dont seem you have to follow the rules. My feelings aint hurt and Ive made myself from scratch. Try again.

someguyintraffic

Nope...Winston is not a dope. Did you know that his Wonderlic score (IQ test) was higher that other notable QB's like Ben Rothlesberger, Brett Farve, Dak Prescott, Mitchell Trubisky and Baker Mayfield to name a few?

Jamis Winston just makes bad decisions, on and off the field, which is why Fitzpatrick should keep the starting role.

But I suspect you are right...if Fitzpatrick has just one bad game then Winston will be named the starting QB again.

Meh, Book smarts dont keep you from having no common sense. Groping uber drivers and stealing crabs legs from Publix confirm that.

someguyintraffic

All the ex-player analysts last night agree Fitzpatrick should hold the job. Dirk Coetter wont pull a guy who has thrown for 1200 yds in 3 games for a avg performing Winston who hasnt even been allowed to practice because he's in another legal disaster. The other players and Tampas fans are behind Fitzpatrick.

someguyintraffic

Theyre gonna smoke ATL if Fitz is at QB when we play them.

BornToHuntAndFish

Tampa Bay still not saying who will start QB in next game with Winston back. Wonder if they will stick with Fitzpatrick or go back to Winston.

someguyintraffic

Tampa Bay still not saying who will start QB in next game with Winston back. Wonder if they will stick with Fitzpatrick or go back to Winston.

Coetter said in post game interviewb last night he wants to talk to Winston in his office before he addresses the media and hes sure no matter what decison is made Jameis will be a pro.

In other words, Jameis is gonna be holding a clipboard.